Time for a change ....

Well ive been into the micra seen for the past 4 years owning a 1litre and then moving onto my 1.4 sport+ i love the micra but i think its time for me to move onto something a little bit more powerful and something a bit more refined.

I have just put a deposit down on a skoda fabia VRS in silver spec is 1.9TDI 130 BHP with 280lbs/tq comes in silver with ba full leather interior. Im px'ing my micra so it may appear in some auction some where :D

I go today to finalise some bits on it today and finally have something that isn't going to shake me to bits ... i loved owning my micra and its a great bit of fun but i think its time to have a go at a bit of engine tuning and with a turbo upgrade and a remap with a single mass flywheel i sound be around the 180-190BHP mark.

I shall post up loads of pictures later :D

Cheers

neilos

Ex. Club Member
You'll be back in one in the future...:D, I went from a Micra to smart, to Audi A6 s-line, to Merc, back to Micra.

I'm on my 5th, well, this current one is the G/F's. You won't be able to keep away...:D

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
thought the only leather ones were the 08 blue ltd edition ones?

either way enjoy, great car i am planning on getting one when i finish uni, my dads is awesome,

OP
OP
B
The micra is a brilliant car with the 1.4 engine taking alot of people by surprise and yes you never know i will probs have a 1.0 when the skoda is fully been played with an a garage queen. (im a detailer so this is what im into :D concourse cars yum yum :D)

The power in them is very good and i cant wait to up it a little.

Anyway picking it up friday and ive just emptied mine of the sub etc all the little bits because its going in for a little work before i give it up

Mine has a ltd edition interior ... god knows why all i know its a £1800 upgrade on the vRS, those blue ones with the leather interior with the numbers sticthed in are very nice but only a thousand made soo around £10,000 each.