Throttle sensors?

Right,didnt use my car at weekend so come monday morning,wouldnt start!, i did expect it though as was foggy and damp all weekend.tried the fuel pump fuse trick but didnt work,so left car at home......came home after work monday morning,weather was lovely and dry,she started straight away BUT now,the revs seem to take awhile to drop and if driving and cone to a junction braking to stop,the revs are still slowly dropping when iv stopped.never happened before!..... Could this be the throttle position sensor or throttle body switch?
Im stuck for what could be causing my revs to be dropping so slowly.
Any of you experience micra boffin's can help?, she got me stumped and dont wanna buy sensors galore if its not what i need.

i doubt if its the throttle body mate, and the low idle might be because the battery was low ?

Batteries fine,but whenever i press accelerater pedal,it takes its time for revs to drop,same as when driving,revs are taking awhile to drop and is jumpy when you take foot off accelerater pedal aswell

Wether its cold or at temp,its running like that all the time now,revs taking time to drop to normal and jumpy/kangaroo'ing when foot taken off accelerator,before depressing accelerator again( only when moving,not when stationery).

Sounds like the symptoms of a vacuum leak on a bike...no rubber boots on the inlet mani of a k11 though. Could be worth throwing an eye over your piping & see is anything cracked. Or spray an aerosol around joints at idle & if the revs climb she's pulling in air

flooded cold start could be caused by an out-of-spec ECU coolant sensor reading too cold making it too rich.
remove the 2-pin coolant sensor and test the ohms according to this guide
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-119#post-704079

sluggish idle control could be a sticking idle control valve and/or vacuum leak.
2.jpg

take out & thoroughly clean the idle control valve till the valve can operate smoothly.

if it's a pre-face type throttle body with this green fast-idle spring,
1.jpg

remove it and follow this guide
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-19#post-446256

kangarooing can also be caused by worn loose engine mounts (especially the rear) and dirty injectors

Back