Throttle re Soldering quite

yes i did it yesterday now car wont drive at all

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk

Yunususama I did the soldering on mine and work much better
you car wont start at all ? Even if you do something wrong with the soldering your car in worst case will be the same as before if you don't touch anything else

no the car starts and run but it wil not make much rpm i think it stops by 2500 rpm so only full trothle malfunction

It's not for coil pack though.only for the older non removable maf meter ones.

The r-reg star gauge maa's said eat your veg if not paa's lick you in the head with hockey stick then puck next :)

12-1998 1,3 gx nctv ,the car euns well on low rpm only if i give trottle it fails to accelerate fast only slow acceleration is posible

You mean like these reg???? These were the biggest waves ever recorded in Falmouth bay, I was down on the beach with my dogs that day.
10 metres plus, and they were impressive. That's a 150,00 ton tanker riding out the big, big "Sou' Wester"
DSC_0125_zpsgbyegnqq.jpg

DSC_0125_zpsgbyegnqq.jpg

now why would you let the dowg swim out to the tanker and back. couple barrels free crude? .davyboy you is some serious type fella even in the swella get me one those bitchins son!

Yunususama, could it be maybe that the throttle position sensor has been refitted incorrectly, if you where careful doing the re-solder I don't think it would creat the problem you describe. Usually re-soldering either improves the cars drivability, or does nothing, not make a new fault.

The throttle position sensor is the first component the guy removes from the throttle body in the video, by undoing the two screws, you don't actually have to remove it to do the re-solder { i didn't when i did mine, as i didn't want to screw up the setting } but it sounds like this is what you have done unfortunately mate.

thanks i think thats the problem i found a new throttlebody from a hand shift micra does it fit on a cvt micra ?

I couldn't say for certain mate, but then again i cant really see why it wouldn't work ok, just put the throttle bodys side by side and compare all the fittings and connections, and if they match, give it a go, what have you got to loose ?

Recheck with multimeter that every single pin solder in the maf is conducting correctly. I once forget to solder one pin which caused the same low rpm issue.

Back