Throttle body x2 :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
CA18DET Throttle Body : £20 ? +p&p

Might be useful for running a bigger intake (think it would need an adapter if planning on fitting to manifold directly). This is just the throttlebody, so maf etc would need relocating / acquiring. Similar to using the sr20 TB.

I think the inlet is something like 56mm (manifold side)...with a 69mm (filter side)

-----

GA16DE Throttle Body and Modified ECU : £40 ? +p&p

Throttle body has had the un-needed ports cut / plugged and the ECU has, ive been told modified so the wiring is correct (one pin rerouted/swapped out iirc). Ive had this awhile just sitting around boxed doing nothing. Can't say much about it as i never fitted / tested it, but it seemed to work when it was on the original owners car (old member from here)...after all thats why i bought it haha.

Doubt i'll be fitting the GA16 TB to mine, so may aswell see if anyone can make use of it.

Gimme a PM is you've got any questions or want pics, wanna haggle etc etc :)

Solarice, the GA16DE TB and ECU, when fitted to a 1.3 what sort or power is gained in fitting it i.e. noticeble power?, may be interested! and also is it a direct swap over from standard TB?

Cheers

J

Yeah as said, hard to say :)

The car also had the 1.6 injectors fitted (as youd expect), aswell as exhaust etc. Apart from seeing the car driving and noticing it seemed quick. Ive no hard facts about it im afraid. I was meant to test it myself but never got around to it, and then I got to the point with mine where it wasnt worth messing with everything id done to test fit it / try it. :)

The ecu is from the 1.6 which is plug and play as far as i know (same plug layout), aswell as the TB.

You will probably have the usual 1.6 TB things to sort out. (lots of info on here about that)

I'd assume you'd need a micra thats non coilpack and maybe non nats (nats may not be an issue as the ecu is being swapped :S)...I know the above info is probably not very helpful and I do really hate being vague. :(

Either way come MOT Time id fit the stock stuff back :)

Yeah as said, hard to say :)

The car also had the 1.6 injectors fitted (as youd expect), aswell as exhaust etc. Apart from seeing the car driving and noticing it seemed quick. Ive no hard facts about it im afraid. I was meant to test it myself but never got around to it, and then I got to the point with mine where it wasnt worth messing with everything id done to test fit it / try it. :)

The ecu is from the 1.6 which is plug and play as far as i know (same plug layout), aswell as the TB.

You will probably have the usual 1.6 TB things to sort out. (lots of info on here about that)

I'd assume you'd need a micra thats non coilpack and maybe non nats (nats may not be an issue as the ecu is being swapped :S)...I know the above info is probably not very helpful and I do really hate being vague. :(

Either way come MOT Time id fit the stock stuff back :)

Have you still got these for sale

Back