Thought id introduce myself new to the forum..

any question dont hesitate to ask or message me.

• K10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K11

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hi im jay..

I am a hugh fanatic of the k10 micra, I bought my first ever k10 when I was 13 years old and never looked back, turning 19 soon and loved every k10 I have ever had, never ever looked back, always looking for the next one, based in Buckinghamshire,

just a few k10's I owned of the last few years..

1991/H K10 Gold 5dr Auto With Only 21k Miles (Like New).. 1 Elderly Owner.. a totally original example no stupid aftermarket parts etc, a true gem was just searching local classifieds and was advertised, owner didn't write much so I called her, she told me it was in gold with brown cloth, automatic and that's all its features, she told me the mileage was 21,000 miles I went to see it within the half an hour a very posh area and saw this little beauty parked on the drive, took it for a spin and automatically know its done 21,000 miles, not a single blemish or rust patch nothing, immaculate, didn't even haggle, paid the lady and drove off, got home and went though the history found every single m.o.t certificate, stamped up service book.. couldn't believe it.. shame is I sold the car due to loosing my storage space, never did find one better than that.. :(

1990/H K10 Red 3dr 4Spd Manual Only 54k Miles (Like New).. 2 owners father and daughter, a lovely car with only 54k miles, all previous m.o.t certificates, original hubcaps, original radio, factory sunroof, father bought the car new, then daughter started to learn to drive so he gave it to her, she had the car 10 years, I put an ad up on the internet and she called me told me about the car asked if I was interested I was like YES :).. She was 35/40 miles away so I went by train, saw the car and was amazed how good the car looked even though it spent most its life in London, was near immaculate with a few minor issues very minor, I bought the car and kept it and learnt how to drive in that car, was a beauty, always made me smile when I was driving, only done 54k with some previous mot certificates, and few invoices, sold that one aswell for some stupid reason heat of the moment was offered a micra turbo then owner decided not to sell the turbo well as id sold my micra already bit stupid of me.. :mad:

K10 Micra Turbo black/silver had issues with rust but was a head turner, turbo decals on side, believed it has been sprayed over the years to black over silver as originally was all black, new marks on bodywork but nothing major, wasn't very fast remember my uncle taking me for a spin but sure it was a rare car, sold that to my cousin who was ment to restore but he sold it to an enthusiast who restored it top to bottom, Looking for a micra turbo if anyone knows of one for sale)..

K10 Black/Silver Colette (Not Perfect).. God knows how many owners, was quite high miles cant really remember was very rough rust patches around arches, few scratches etc but loved the colour combo.. (never did find a decent black over silver one).. still looking if anybody knows of one..

K10 Red 3dr manual a nice genuine car with around 70,000 miles not much history but drove spot on.. bought it when I was 13, nice car, never drove it, but looked nice, that's where the k10 mania began, never did look back..

K10 Silver 3dr manual wasn't one of the best ive had but was a joy to drive, occasionally didn't start, must have been around 14 when I had this one, gave it to a family friend to drive he thrashed it around and did something cant remember what exactly so he had to buy it.. was good for me made a few quid..

K10 Red 5dr Auto 15k Miles (Showroom Condition).. 1 Lady Owner.. 6/7 Years ago my dad purchased it of a local elderly lady who owned the vehicle from new, every previous m.o.t certificate, fully stamped service book, she was an elderly lady who looked after the car like it was the crown jewels, a proper stunning example that looked like it just left the Nissan showroom, loved it to bits asked my dad to keep it, he goes no and gave it to his brother, who crashed it within 2 weeks of having it, was really gutted, :mad: didn't speak to my uncle for 3/4 months, if only I could go back in time..

Had A Few K11s
97/P Micra SR
95/N Micra Super S
wouldn't mind a nice sr r super s if anyone knows of one..

so that a bit about me, k10 fanatic..

OP
OP
J
that's a shame, seen one im going to have a look at tomorrow but done 139k miles, j reg in red 3 door, believe engine been changed and done around 80/85k not sure but hopefully will work out.. will keep you posted..

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Mines red and 3dr. With all the fancy prefacelift bits. But RTLkyuubi (ryan) came today and claimed the lot :D

Yea keep us up to date

What reg was the turbo you had? Do you have any pics of it. I had a blck/silver march turbo k10 which I sold to a member on here a few months ago. It may well be that?

OP
OP
J
Can't remember the year it was around 3 years ago, think it was an 88/89 had some Recaro style aftermarket seats, what did u sell your turbo for mate and what kind of money your after the super s k10.. Looking for a turbo been quite hard to find one saw one on a classic car website around 6 months ago for 2k, needed a few bits doing to it, offered the guy £1400 for it but he was an enthusiast I don't think he really wanted to sell it just advertised it to show the wife he's trying to sell..

OP
OP
J
Hi guys cheers, wasn't able to view the micra today my mx5 broke down, hopefully will go and see it tomorrow, going with a friend, will keep you guys posted and will add pictures once I've collected it,

OP
OP
J
Hi guys micra didn't go to plan, arches were rusty, was welded not a very good job, few stupid aftermarket parts, needed all arches done again, sills needed doing, under both doors rust, would needed to have been stripped out, primer and paint again, would of needed atleast £1000 spent plus £600 for the car,for that money could buy 2/3 micras in immaculate low miles example,

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hi guys micra didn't go to plan, arches were rusty, was welded not a very good job, few stupid aftermarket parts, needed all arches done again, sills needed doing, under both doors rust, would needed to have been stripped out, primer and paint again, would of needed atleast £1000 spent plus £600 for the car,for that money could buy 2/3 micras in immaculate low miles example,

Unlucky buddy, keep looking, the right one is out there for you somewhere :)