This Club Needs a Facelift!

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Is anyone else quite bit bored of the forums theme now?

I enjoy the club but that's not the issue, The issue is the layout and colouring of this site. :p

Sort it out! :D

nothing wrong with the forum its just people like you who dont know how to use it properly for example you start a blog in the blog section

i think its fine better then most sites im on and have been on, very easy to use and very well layed out. way more benifits than outhers....need i say more?

i love the layout of this site, easy to use, looks genuine and is a lot better than other forum sites, there's no need for a change

personally I feel why fix something that isn't broken? The theme is easy on the eyes, the forum layout on the whole is simple to navigate etc etc.

feeling stressed Glen?

i love the layout of this site, easy to use, looks genuine and is a lot better than other forum sites, there's no need for a change

(Y)

This is the best of the forums i've been on,

just wished it was busier sometimes :(

the mods do an awesome job IMO ;)

best forum ive ever used, when you do a search you can actually find what your looking for!! :)

really good graphical interface vs most text based where everything gets crammed up:p

Cheers

Steve

i actualy agree that the colours and theme need an update, maybe the site logo on the main page and a less cluttered welcome page. but other than that. the basic layout is spot on.

Actually I should have worded my initial post a bit differently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at the Admin or mod teams at all, quite the opposite. I agree the facilities this site has are actually quite good, I'm just a bit tired of the theme and aesthetics really. :p

So please try not to get offended as that's not my intention. ;)

nothing wrong with the forum its just people like you who dont know how to use it properly for example you start a blog in the blog section

Isn't that the correct way to post? Or are you trying to lecture me on forum etiquette?!

I agree this site is like err so like 2007 like lol just kidding :D

It could be worse, some forums are just a maze and allow too much cr#p in people's signatures so they end up taking up half a page per post lol.

I agree this site is like err so like 2007 like lol just kidding :D

It could be worse, some forums are just a maze and allow too much cr#p in people's signatures so they end up taking up half a page per post lol.

You should be allowed to have a custom colours theme this would clear it up

Both valid points in my opinion. On another forum I'm a Area Rep on has a green light when someone is online, and grey when offline. I know this forum has the same system but it COULD be a bit more visible.

At least that way it will "feel" busier. ;)

Let's turn this into a suggestions thread. :D

Let's turn this into a suggestions thread. :D

Changes take time, labour and most importantly ££££. I am members on websites that have had the same layout and themes for years, honestly you should be cominghere for the content and the community.

Mike

Like I said before Mike, I don't have an issue with people or the forum atmosphere nor even the amount of knowledge here! The only thing is a new theme. For example last Christmas you had a snow and santa theme, which was not bad, or the MSC iPhone theme which is for an Iphone I presume which is also not bad, Because it makes a nice change. And I totally sympathise with the fact of certain things being a nuisance and costing money when they don't necessarily need to be done.

I suppose it was worth a shot to ask for a new theme/colour palette. NOT layout. ;)

There are different coloured themes available at the bottom.

I like it how it is, don't come on here much anymore but still think i've put it to good use.
Maybe you just need to spend less time on the forums.

i love the forum layout its the easyest forum ive ever used hehe, but yea looking at the same colours all the time does get boreing but hey all the info and stuff you need is here so who cares :)

That's true too. The info and search feature here actually works. (Y)

And I agree that the colours are a bit 2008. :D

Back