Thinking of buying a K13...

Right then Lads and Ladies, I'm Jack, I'm PhD Software Engineering Student (& Student Lecturer) I'm a big Jap/JDM fan. I've owned a bunch of cars, Including a K11 which first originally lead me here a very very very long time ago, although I never actually signed up, Just lurked and absorbed knowledge :D

I just.. Like 3 days ago got back from my tour in Afghan (TA) and was originally going to spend the money I saved, on my Aerodeck but I was also looking at a new car, now I've had quick cars in the past:
  • S14 SR20DET
  • Autech Stagea RB26DET (2-1 HKS turbo conversion)
  • Honda Civic EK4 B16B turbo
  • Pulsar GTI-R (for a very brief period)
Aswell as some more mundane cars, I love my Aerodeck I have right now but I want something new, I saw the K13 which I quite like and my insurance will allow me to buy one without spending too much.. :rolleyes:

Any K13 Feedback?

Cheers.

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum

I think there are still a lot of mixed opinions regarding the k13.

A member here @mik has a lovely looking white k13, which he has applied some nice, subtle, mods too.

Then there has been another member who bought one and had so many problems with it (took it back to Nissan for repairs several times) that he has now sold up, at great loss, and sworn off Nissan all together! :(

Back