thinking about 1.0L turbo

in the future i was thinking that my 1.0L k11 would be a great car for future turboing as its only in the 20,000 miles so i ask this to you. if i spent all that money and spent all that time on this car will i look back and wish i did it to a 1.3?
how much money am i looking at to get it done?

Jas had his 1l turbo running about 126bhp and was very happy with it, the tuner said with a 1.3 and the same parts he'd hit around 150bhp
Just some figures to think about.

Jas had his 1l turbo running about 126bhp and was very happy with it, the tuner said with a 1.3 and the same parts he'd hit around 150bhp
Just some figures to think about.

Thats the same approach i'm goign for really, turbo the 1.0 perfect my setup and then when it goes its time for a 1.3 and will be an instant 30 horsepower.

ok so this is sounding hopefull at about 120bhp but how much will that full job cost? i think once the the 1.0L has been done then i could easily swap stuff to a 1.3.

nah it depends how good you are mechanically or if you are willing to research/learn...you can remove a serious amount of that estimate straight away if youre happy to do it yourself, anyway i seem to remeber jas getting a complete engine rebuild somthing you arent looking to do (again another saving)

but then again youre 19 so the insurance would be after you pretty heavily id reckon...so youd have to check the pros/cons :)

Back