theif caught

butta

Kicked in the Member
left work on wednesday and walked roud the corner to find some scumy bloke trying to get into my micra when i asked him what the eff hes doing he had the cheek to say im doing nothing. i had to give him a few lumps on his face for that alone. anyway no damage to the car thank god, he was arrested and i got told off by the copper for hitting him but not arrested so im quite happy but for the sore hand and stress of where to park from now on!

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Fair play to you, if I caught someone trying to get in my car I'd do the same and if they had actually damaged the car I'd be breaking bones. You were lucky to get away with it, quite often the police say they wont press charges if you don't.

OP
OP
butta

butta

Kicked in the Member
they said they would take him to the station keep him for a few hours to scare him and let him go. unless they can put his prints to other car crime in the area in which case they will throw the book at him!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
You were lucky it wasn't already broken into when you got there, and that you didn't get arrested, unless somehow he manages to press charges for assault.

OP
OP
butta

butta

Kicked in the Member
You were lucky it wasn't already broken into when you got there, and that you didn't get arrested, unless somehow he manages to press charges for assault.

right i just called the officer who came out for an update he says im not in any trouble the guy arresed can not be charged over my car (no damage) but said he is in trouble but i cant tell you any more

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Why is that a problem? This guy is not likely to try again. Its safer now if anything.

OP
OP
butta

butta

Kicked in the Member
yes he wont but its on the side of the road and i do delivery driving so i cant keep an eye on it. or am i just paranoied now? lol

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I'd be paranoid too, if it has happened once what is to stop it happening again, where you parked obviously wasnt safe.

OP
OP
butta

butta

Kicked in the Member
thats right but no choice other than getting a buss and leaving car on the road outside my house which is just as unsafe!

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
get an alarm and loads of warning stickers, also connect the body of the car to an electric fence transformer (thts illegal btw but no1 will touch your car)

Please don't use 'txt speak', cheers :)

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
doesnt it make u so angry, as all of you know i was broken into last week and i tell you what if i saw someone trying to get into my car he would have more than a few punches on his face !

it really riles me up things like that

Edited theifs ! i would recommend a disc loc for your steering wheel and leave your glove box open with nothing in, thats what im doing now

Paul H

Ex. Club Member
As I've said before, they should bring back capital punishment. Summary justice for all who mess with Micras. Oh man, oh man, this one is rough. I've been working on my Micra today. Found some rust over the inside wheel arch trim. Some water has got in somewhere, I think from above. It's orange and flaky down the seem as though this is where water has dripped in and run down it. It's galvanised underneath and as far as I have ever seen from underneath, solid. Do you think this is a structural issue? My sills need doing and a little bit in the back of the boot. I'd be really upset if I had to junk the little man, but can't drive him if he's not safe.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
As I've said before, they should bring back capital punishment. Summary justice for all who mess with Micras. Oh man, oh man, this one is rough. I've been working on my Micra today. Found some rust over the inside wheel arch trim. Some water has got in somewhere, I think from above. It's orange and flaky down the seem as though this is where water has dripped in and run down it. It's galvanised underneath and as far as I have ever seen from underneath, solid. Do you think this is a structural issue? My sills need doing and a little bit in the back of the boot. I'd be really upset if I had to junk the little man, but can't drive him if he's not safe.

Off topic mate. You should post that in a new thread.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
if you go that far im sure you would get into trouble. Harming someone that much for attempted break in would get you in trouble.

D

Deleted User

You should have broke his fingers, lol. Glad to hear that no damage was done. I see your from Dudley, was it there you was parked? I go to college there.

D

Deleted User

Unbelieveable, I'm at castle view campus, thats on the same road. Thats a busy road as well. Like I say I'm glad your car was ok and none the least your self as well, I might see you around.

he better not try anything on another car because if I catch him ill rag all the way down to the bottom of 'the parade'. :love: :glance: (A very long stretch of down hill road)

OP
OP
butta

butta

Kicked in the Member
oh yes i work in the cartridge world shop oposite sandars supermarket at the top of wellington road