The Romance - watch this space

danni

Ex. Club Member
Well a friend of mine is in a band which over the past year have became increasingly popular around the country, and now have been signed to warner and will have a single out in october. They shot their first video to the debut single 2 weeks ago... watch this space because they are guna b big! they have already suppourted a few known bands including the arctic monkeys.

anyone interested check them out

www.myspace.com/theromancemusic

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
what about you? seeing your mate makes millions must be sickening! lol

speak to them about becoming their PR/manager or something!! hehe

B

Ben

i hope to god they can get the right deals and management etc, being signed is only the beginning unfortunatly and recor companies will take advantasge of up and coming acts. My cousin was in 3 of a kind *yes the stupid band that sang baby cakes* and considering there song went number one they didnt come out with much money from the whole thing, they actually made more from PA's

OP
OP
D

danni

Ex. Club Member
think theyve gt their heads screwed on as they have been offered loads ov deals over the past year but refused them all because they wanted 2 wait 4 the right one.. hopefully they will come out on top

i didnt kno that ben.. which 1 was ur cousin?

B

Ben

danni said:
think theyve gt their heads screwed on as they have been offered loads ov deals over the past year but refused them all because they wanted 2 wait 4 the right one.. hopefully they will come out on top

i didnt kno that ben.. which 1 was ur cousin?

the girl :) She goes by some stupid name like MC Stompin or some ####e like that but her proper name is Leanna, theyre one hit wonders but they got screwed

OP
OP
D

danni

Ex. Club Member
trust me sonic it be worth it goin 2 c them. im seeing them at a festival here in stockton on sat and i cant wait.. even tho iv seen them endless times before and i kno all the songs.. its always a good gig!!