the return of project father and son

its been a while since my son posted on his thread'project father and son'
well,hes lost his log-in details so ive created a profile to bring it back to life.
had a few things going on which put the little k11 on the back burner but thankfully its nearly finished and pics will be following soon from the car in its original guise to the finished article.
its had a lot of modifications from the original spec,and had to have a fair old bit of welding done too.
the whole front panel has been welded,as has the outer and inner sill on the o/s/r.the rear panel needed welding too.
its sitting on nissan almera GTi series 1 alloys,which have been painted anthracite and deep lacquered,and on 195/50x15 rubber.
its had a full set of adjustable coilovers fitted front and rear on shortened shocks.lowered about 45mm.it also has rear struts,which i fabricated myself.no separate springs on rear axle anymore.and the panhard rod was shortened 10mm.
it has a flush tailgate now and all badges and side trim are but a distant memory.the front nostrils are opened up without the centre spar in place and meshed at the rear.the calipers and drums are now bright red too.and the whole car is being treated to ferrari yellow paint..in next few days ill post as many pics as possible but in meantime ill post a little teaser to draw in some interest.soon i will also post a how-to to create the rear struts and create new upper spring pans front and rear,if this may be of some help.oh and this pic was taken before the wheels were lacquered and the suspension was lowered.
Photo-0075.jpg

Back