The Orange Kitted K11

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well there's a probability that I may sell the Orange Beast. Most of you know it, some of you hate it. lol.

Nissan Micra P Reg
Complete Bodykit
Open Mouth Grille
Sprayed in Orange
1.3 Engine
15" Fox Alloys
Lowered 35mm on springs
OMP Strut Brace
K&N 57i Induction
Janspeed Cat Back Rally Exhaust System
Janspeed Cat Bypass

Sensible Offers via PM or Email (my user name @ hotmail dot com)

Possibly one of the most unique Micras around.

Taxed Until February, MOT'd until September or october. Will require a new steering rack for next MOT as there is a little play on the OS wheel (nothing major) MOT Guy said it was remarkably clean underside. Sills and front x-member has been undercoated as these are the K11 prone spots and I thought I'd try to protect them.

Thanks for looking

Ollie

Attachments

• Image076.jpg
    Image076.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Image080.jpg
    Image080.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Image077.jpg
    Image077.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 275
  • Image083.jpg
    Image083.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Image086.jpg
    Image086.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 219
Got another K11 coming Jan/Feb time, and a Mondeo coming end of the week so I need to make room for it.

The next K11s gonna be a lot better! And will need as much money as I can for that!

The Mileage is 115,000, engine was replaced at 98,000 for a 45,000 mile engine, so to the best of my knowledge the engine has done 62,000 miles. There is no cam chain rattle in the slightest.
Engine conversion was from a 1.0 to 1.3 including the 1.3 ECU.

Engine conversion completed by Ed @ Fusion Motorsport. A highly respected name in the Nissan/Micra world!

I haven't really got a set price am just after an offer which I may or may not accept. This is a one off car!!

I would honestly like to get about £1300 for it. But I'm open to offers.

This is a great little care to drive and I love it's fuel economy, reliability and cornering. But just after more power now. Just got my hands on a 2.5 litre V6 Mondeo ST 24 which needs a little work before it's on the road, also from the sale of this I need a new turbo for my Orion, and also for the work to begin on the Next Micra project :D

I would honestly like to get about £1300 for it. But I'm open to offers.

This is a great little care to drive and I love it's fuel economy, reliability and cornering. But just after more power now. Just got my hands on a 2.5 litre V6 Mondeo ST 24 which needs a little work before it's on the road, also from the sale of this I need a new turbo for my Orion, and also for the work to begin on the Next Micra project :D

best of luck mate. struggled to get 1200 for lauras.

did in the end like.

First you say you haven't set a price, then say you want £1300.
Above you say you put up high to be taken down.

Curtis.. offer £1100

Good luck with sale though, highly modded micras aren't the most desired car

Well I'd take £1100, stone cracked the windscreen! None to happy! It's about 6 inches long but is out of the line of sight. It would need replacing before the Next MOT though! But with most insurance companies this is about £50-60

Will sell for £950 without the Alloys

Back