The Official JAE Q&A Thread!

Lol doubt that'll work, like I said it's a no brainer really

Lose £50 or possibly kill myself and Eliot, I know what I'd rather do

Cheers R-REG :grinning:

couple of questions for james or kev really but i thought i`d put them here rather than pm incase anyone else has similar questions

1. My brother is coming friday evening with his 3yr old son for the weekend in his classic scooby wagon would he be able to come on the club stand or would he have to park in the public parking ?
and secondly the most important bit for me an the one others will possibly be interested in
2. What is the policy on glass bottles this year reason being the only booze i have left from the summer bbq`s is in glass bottles an if i need cans i`d rather pick some up before i come instead of having to go out of the show to fetch some ?

2. What is the policy on glass bottles this year reason being the only booze i have left from the summer bbq`s is in glass bottles an if i need cans i`d rather pick some up before i come instead of having to go out of the show to fetch some ?
I'll ask Kev about point #1, regarding number 2, here's what John (JAE organiser) posted about this:
We haven't got set rules against it but ask that you be considerate about it. Discarded bottles can cause a lot of damage to tyres and to people. But we understand some people prefer them so please do what you wish but be considerate.
So long as you're sensible with them it's fine :)

Pete,

Your brother will be fine to put his car on the stand, being Jap and that we have plenty of room, no problem at all...

I kind of booked us an extra stand plot in error from the booking form and we have no where near the 25-30 car allocation either.

No tickets received Kev, it is possible our postman is retarded though..

I'm afraid I don't have you down as making a payment for the advanced tickets. The deadline closed on the 30th of June.

ahh found it! I see you have sent £42.00 via bank transfer on the 02.07.11.

I had sent off our payment for the advanced tickets a few days before and missed your payment afterwards.

I'll refund the cost of your ticket, could you let me know your account details or I can give it to you at JAE?

ahh found it! I see you have sent £42.00 via bank transfer on the 02.07.11.

I had sent off our payment for the advanced tickets a few days before and missed your payment afterwards.

I'll refund the cost of your ticket, could you let me know your account details or I can give it to you at JAE?

Ah okay, just me confusing things then, yeah JAE is fine. lol

Back