The Nissan figaro/pao turbo?

M

Moocow345

Hey i was just wondering; i know the figaro comes with a 1.0 turbo, but what about the Pao, i dont think it does but i'm not sure was wondering if any of you guys/gals knew? also, would the Turbo from a MA10ET fit fairly easily to my current MA10? would the regular MA10 need loads of upgrading to be able to handle the turbo? or for that matter would an entire MA10ET need a great deal of work to swap into a K10? what sorta ball park figures am i aiming at to get something like this in my car fitted profesionally? i was hoping to improve my cars engine this summer, and i would like to know how much realisticly i'm looking at spending (i know its not gonna be cheap). Thanks in advance.

Pao and Be-1 come with non turbo Ma10 engines.
I'm not sure about the turbo questions but i recon the ma10et manafauld would probably bolt up to a ma10.

MA10T engines sell for about £1000. This is because the figaro has put quite a high demand onthem now in the UK. You would need alot of items not just the engine do complete this (loom petrol tank ecu etc etc)

its better to get a damaged figaro but its still going to be expensive,

how comes you need the petrol tank ed, is it the fuel pump you need or something?

yeah you can convert it easy enough, with an external fuel pump, but the figaro has a fuel pump in the tank (injection) the normal K10 has a low pressure fuel pump on the engine..

Back