The new toy :)

curtis

Ex. Club Member
My Dad came home with this on Friday, wish i took a picture of my face when he turned up lol

2zdykk6.jpg

dvsyut.jpg

Its the V6 model, but hes already talking twin turbo set-ups...

haha i remember seeing one of these in my town and my mate said " its not a mustang its a ford mondeo with a body kit"

haha i remember seeing one of these in my town and my mate said " its not a mustang its a ford mondeo with a body kit"

man its got badges as well dont forget them :p

theres a mr2 im my area with a ferrari body kit, kinda silly if you ask me

Lovely cars. My mate turned up to Bristol raceway in one today, in Blue/White.

*swears at curtis's dad uncontrollably* lol damn you i love the pony cars but your mates right simon about the mondeo thing,should have the gt500 in gone in 60 seconds but i'lll still drool over these haha, theres one going round bletchley i believe its called the dominator? anyone else know what im on about

i see where he is coming from...they do look alot like mondeos lmao. nah if my dad had one id happily kiss his ass

I drove the V6 model when we rented one in America in January, I wasn't expecting much in the way of handling etc but I was pleasantly surprised! Turning off the traction control also gets the backend out quite nicely :wasntme:

I drove the V6 model when we rented one in America in January, I wasn't expecting much in the way of handling etc but I was pleasantly surprised! Turning off the traction control also gets the backend out quite nicely :wasntme:

He had one as a hire car in the states as well...main reason he bought one lol

Back