The new car!

OP
OP
Ceirwan

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Not a GTI rallye there is no such thing!
Just a Rallye, S2 model, 1.6, only 500 build, and probably at least a 100 less on the roads now because of crashes etc.

I couldn't say no, words cannot describe how immaculate it is, especially the interior... Not a rip, scratch, tear or anything it even has the new car 'smell'!

Edit: By 100 less i mean 400, not Less than 100!

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
thats the one lol

i'm chuffed i got the rallye but right i know nothing about pugs,

but nice buy, you should look after this, it wont gain value but its a nice little collectors thing in a funny way,

good buy (Y)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
the early rallye is one of the only pug's i would ever own...its a 1.4 same as the quicksilver but with a shorter ratio gear box. is it makes them abit faster.

its basiclly a light weight model.

the best base to start with for a track 106 IMO

the later s2 was faster with a 1.6. iirc same as the saxo vtr engine? but i preffer thye early one lol

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
My mates Rallye used to tear apart Corsa Redtops and another mates clio williams. It was a 1.6, lowered, manifold and induction. I fell in love with them as soon as i seen his.
Good buy;)

Oh and get the standard steelies on there, them bad boys are gorgeous.

OP
OP
Ceirwan

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Yes, it definitely needs standard steelies (these alloys are probably way to heavy) and i'll just use the alloys in winter.

Squarepants, it is the VTR engine, but its tuned and only available on the Rallye, it pulls very well all the way through the rev range, surprisingly not much slower than the starlet!

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Dan the S1 ralley is a 1.3 not a 1.4. It also comes with a gas flowed head from the factory give to give it 100bhp. Its similar to an S1 SXI.

Always loved this cars matey. Just the rear beams are always stressed, it'll go through a few in its lifetime.

OP
OP
Ceirwan

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I'm blown away by the handling, it just feels so tight in the bends its astonishing, nothing I've owned to date come even remotely close.