The MSC now has an Android app!

Loving the app :)

Just one thing, why give the option to customise signatures if you don't want people to write their own? Not a critcism, just a query. :D

Is the option of having a signature (be it a custom one or otherwise) going to return?

I'll admit I did customise mine :rolleyes: but even when I reverted to let the app set a default one it isn't showing anything. Is that because signatures are off altogether?

Hi, i see the option to upload photos from my phone, but when i try it says that i don't have permission? Is that because im only a trial member? Cheers

Hiya guys, I've just updated this app and now I have adds at the bottom now which were not there before, will this be a permanent thing from now on?

Cheers

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Hiya guys, I've just updated this app and now I have adds at the bottom now which were not there before, will this be a permanent thing from now on?

Cheers
Club Members should not see ads, would you be able to take a screenshot for me so I can investigate this?

Cheers,
James.

Club Members should not see ads, would you be able to take a screenshot for me so I can investigate this?

Cheers,
James.

2013-04-03_12-54-44_zps3d1d0d81.jpg

There ya go bud, it's only been like this since I updated yesterday I think it was

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Okay, managed to pinpoint it, hopefully the update should take effect on Google Play within the next few hours :)

@James , there appears to be an issue with the search function in the app...at least there is on my tablet :p
No matter what I search for eg: black bonnet, turbo, squirrel, poop it comes up with the same one thread about splitters that fit k10's LOL
Glitch? Something to do with the cache/cookies on my tab? ^_^

I'm certain that it worked before.

@James , there appears to be an issue with the search function in the app...at least there is on my tablet :p
No matter what I search for eg: black bonnet, turbo, squirrel, poop it comes up with the same one thread about splitters** that fit k10's LOL
Glitch? Something to do with the cache/cookies on my tab? ^_^

I'm certain that it worked before.

Bumpers *facepalm*

...won't let me edit the post <_<

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
This should now be fixed! I installed a much better search engine last week (you can finally search for things like K11!) and it wasn't playing ball with Tapatalk, it now is! :)

Thanks for the report!
James.

@James ...am I getting annoying yet? :p
Again, don't know if it's me or the app but when I post a reply it says I posted it something like 16 minutes ago..
It's 00:45 but a message reply I just sent a moment ago tells me it's 00:28 o_O

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
@James ...am I getting annoying yet? :p
Again, don't know if it's me or the app but when I post a reply it says I posted it something like 16 minutes ago..
It's 00:45 but a message reply I just sent a moment ago tells me it's 00:28 o_O
Not quite yet! lol

Server clock was a bit too slow, i've synced it up and it seems better now!

I'm running the app on my samsung s3 and can't seem to find how to change/customise the notification tone. I know it used to be a simple setting in one of the previous versions, but under settings>notifications it only allows you to choose what instances to be alerted for, not any way to change the tone.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I'm running the app on my samsung s3 and can't seem to find how to change/customise the notification tone. I know it used to be a simple setting in one of the previous versions, but under settings>notifications it only allows you to choose what instances to be alerted for, not any way to change the tone.
I've just published an update to Google Play, it should hopefully pop up on your device within the next few hours, let me know if that sorts it!