• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The Life of BabyBlue

didnt know you where getting the LED lights!!!!! awesome!!!!!
you kept that quite lol (or maybe its in your blog and i missed it)

i would ask whats next......but im just going to wait and be surprised lol!!

lovely!!!

ha ha i wasnt expecting the rear lights as quick so I never mentioned them but kenny fitted them for me yesterday :grinning: well pleased with them though my 3rd brake light has not stopped working only noticed this morning.

will have a look at it for ya hun sometime and they were my old lights napster mate im stripping my car back to standard because im having money problems almost got it all sold already as well shame to do it as well but i am gettin a 1.6 vtec civic for 900 pic to follow

where did you get the led rears from, was it someone on here or the replicas on ebay, i've been looking at them, that's all.

will have a look at it for ya hun sometime and they were my old lights napster mate im stripping my car back to standard because im having money problems almost got it all sold already as well shame to do it as well but i am gettin a 1.6 vtec civic for 900 pic to follow

they are kennys he got them off ebay i believe

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01481.jpg

Just some pics from couple of weeks ago no updates yet going to recover parcel shelf over easter, get a cold air feed, possibly some splitters but I dont want the laguna ones Iv been lookin at somethin like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...ryZ72206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem not sure it will fit or anything yet, going to get a full exhaust system and manifold but need to pass my MOT first.

still looking lush!
you wont believe this......that was what i was looking at before my splitters lol!!! just wasnt going to pay nearly £90 at that time for one!!!

plus i nver got round to measuring up my mates corsa!! but i did measure my mates punto :p

hey cheers napster how's you and the chunky green bug coming on? I just want a different splitter I know laguna's and things have been done to death on here but Ill see I need to get her colourcoded and ill de-inspire her when im off over easter. Im 90% on painting the headlights now so ill let you know how that goes, she needs a wash actually i cant see out of my passenger window *shame*

chunky!! :p lol!!! .......green bug is doing just fine thanks!
what colour for inside the headlights? blue? black?
im modifing a megan one! custom splitter im designing, something different, but depends how good you are with filler and fibreglass and spraying?
you still going for that corsa splitter?

chunky!! :p lol!!! .......green bug is doing just fine thanks!
what colour for inside the headlights? blue? black?
im modifing a megan one! custom splitter im designing, something different, but depends how good you are with filler and fibreglass and spraying?
you still going for that corsa splitter?

I think for what splitters are they are expensive so Im just going to leave it i think unless i can pick up a really cheap Clio one or something. Headlights hmmm Im not sure probably black for the meaner look the blue I think is a bit too fairy I really like what squarepants has done with his they look different to most painted ones but photoshoppin them onto Blue they look weird. Only other thought i had is like Iv heard its a bit of plastic that you spray and I wondered what chrome would look like.

i agree....black headlights! i just modified some facelift headlights black! i really really think that the headlight mod is absolutely awesome and cheap!!!
and the black goes SOOOOO WELL with the blue!!!!

amazing the transformation your k11 is taking! awesome!!!

Few better pics of blue looking clean with the grill and LED's and 2 photochops of my plans. Im nearly finished her looks wise now, I want to fully colourcode and possibly de-bump strip now sure yet, tint the rear quarters and debadge then Im done :)

The original chop when blue was standard
bluie.jpg

Current chop with codedness and smoothness
smoothblue1.jpg

smoothblue.jpg

How she looks at the moment, I am aware the rear door is creased some twot cant park and dented it and I still need the rear arch fixing :)
DSC01617.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01612-1.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

Right an update sorta some pics first and then 2 mods and one more to come if Nex has had a little yellow envelope :)

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

Ok now the two mods, firstly i decided to lose weight and remove the heat shield
DSC01795.jpg

And then I decided for more speed I would add a go-faster plant in the passenger door, the stem provides great airflow with the leaves dispersing the air equally.
DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01791.jpg

Thats so weird! The other day, I found a plant exactly like that in my passenger door!

You could have told me you were using my car for experimentation! :suspect:

Back