• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The latest project-K11

Did a part ex with my saxo and cash on top for this little bargain.

She is a cat-c right off but my freind who runs a bodyshop deals in this line of work so i couldnt say no to the deal, I only did the deal today so wont be picking her up until end of the month when she comes out of the spray booth with new body work and 12 months mot and tax....:grinning:

CG10DE
3 door
silver
45,000 on clock........(should last me few years haha)

Undecided on how far im guna go with this yet as it does have low mileage so i may do slight cosmetic changes at first then end up changing wheels and adding the aspect copy arches e.c.t.

Pics:-

Pic0100.jpg

Pic0101.jpg

Pic0102.jpg

Pic0103.jpg

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
should last afew years thats wat your saying---thats my favourite lyrics you got to live by them lines

OP
OP
micra.jas
Well picked up the last peices of the old k11 and decided to keep the wheels and sideskirts so they can get fitted and sprayed while the car is in the bodyshop.

P09-05-10_110301.jpg

P09-05-10_1106.jpg

OP
OP
micra.jas
Currently the list of parts i have now bought and need fitting are as follows:-

Side-skirts
15" Blitz vision alloys
Import wind deflectors
Janspeed de-cat
Blistein adjustable shocks
Sparco front upper strut brace(Y)

OP
OP
micra.jas
Photo update:- Now painted, and had a surprise waiting...............He color coded my bump strips.........looks 10 times beter now.(Y)

Pic0125.jpg

Pic0124.jpg

Pic0126.jpg

OP
OP
micra.jas
Well here she be all done and repaired with my old wheels on wich have been re-sprayed and the wind deflectors fitted. All i got to do now is fit all the goodies i have bought for her but that wont be just yet as i need a whiteline PANHARD ROD :(

DSC-0029.jpg

OP
OP
micra.jas
cheers guys......it was just a re-spray of the factory silver..........

Fitted these 2 items today.....Re-sprayed the strutbrace myself this morning...(Pipercross filter is off a pug 206 and in a tempory position)

Pic0168.jpg

OP
OP
micra.jas
Ive now purchased a CG13DE engine from a 2000 facelift with 60k on clock. ................plans are to get head skimmed and get block cleaned and painted ready for transplant.:blues:

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
This is going to be awesome Jas. Get the arches sprayed and on and slam it on wide wheels (Y).

OP
OP
micra.jas
Im fitting the arches along side the rest of the nismo kit..i.e front splitter and rear roof spoiler.

The engine got picked up today and we are deciding on a 1mm head skimm as a normal skim is only quarter mill thick and we didnt want to go to far i.e 2mm............so we playing safe.............and for £30 i wont argue (Y)

Along that Im using one of franks manifolds he will make me up and then we will continue the same size system throughout the car.

I have also fitted my Ga16 airbox today...easily done and much better then a conde filter imo.:blues:

OP
OP
micra.jas
clutch was £68 deliverd............off ebay........;)

More stuff happend last night:-

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

JUst waiting upon some more items from FRANK and Mr humphries............then ill post up pics of the engine build and fitment :p

OP
OP
micra.jas
Well i been busy last week and now have this item being shipped to me from Mr Streeter (Y)(Y)...Anyone seen this before or even know the manufactures name??

Newjdmspoiler.jpg

OP
OP
micra.jas
Thanks guys its nothing new.....ever since i saw the pic of the yellow k11 with th aspect arches i just fort sod it ill get superlights.

OP
OP
micra.jas
Well bit of a big update:- Now my JDM spoiler and JDM dipples are fitted along with the 1300cc tuned engine im a happy bunny indeed :wasntme::wasntme:

Piccys:-

P21-10-10_162801.jpg

P21-10-10_162802.jpg

P21-10-10_1628.jpg

P21-10-10_1627.jpg

P21-10-10_1626.jpg