THE JAE THREAD, the pics, the goss and of course the weather

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Looks a good weekend, hopefully be there next year!

Nice wee radio show James, and played some decent tunes, Love is Gone :p

But Cascada trancey :p CHHEEEESSSEEE ,lolol :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Right, some photos taken of Friday & Saturday nights shenanigans :)

Enjoy

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2036.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2251.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

Other photos will be hosted online later today

Antony

Ex. Club Member
wooo i got a mention on the radio...lol

and god some of those faces im pulling look bloody awefull, allthough the mini BBQ went well i recon..

Hey Great pics everyone and what a great weekend. Cant wait till the next one!

Anyway Kept this short as i have rather a lot of work to do before USC. Beautiful food, beautifuly organised, beautiful cars and beautiful people!

Few picys i took :D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 535
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    341.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 470
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 479
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 491
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 457
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    631.1 KB · Views: 466
Well, well!!!!

I would have never imagined that the MSC JAE would have been such a good LAUGH as it was….

It was really brilliant to get to know you all as people instead of just ‘fellow-text-spawners’…lol

Before the JAE I had only met the illusive Arnold and Ems in person (when we bought the K10 silver bullet from Ems)

….I only got back home yesterday around 17:30 hours….and I couldn’t believe that this thread was so long!!...the northbound jams on the A1 were turd!!

I’m sorry I can’t give a personal message to all of you (feel free to blame the copious quantities of Tennant’s Super-Strength, & McEwan’s Champion Ale for that!!!)

But I would like to express a few thanks in particular …(in order of drunken flashbacks)….

Kev-------For pulling off a blinder with the MSC chairmanship and being such sound crack (you seem to have time for everyone…you deserve an award me thinks next year!!!)

Mike------
For TONNES of stuff (including) BBQ skills, Audio advice, Generous giving of Connoisseur Rum, & Truck pull enthusiasm, and your friendship (next year we WILL come 1st!!!!)

James-----
For sacrificing MSC stand time for the “JAE FM cause” and still making it over for a laugh and sparing some time for some banter!

Arnold----
For taking a selection of flawless photographic masterpieces all night long (even while thoroughly intoxicated beyond the point…….)

Ems-------
For the Triple-Decker-Chair-Sit-Event (Who was on top? I think it was Ollie?...ooooerrrr missus)….BTW the chair is still in one piece!!!

Ed----------
Despite a lack of chat-opportunity:…For a truly CORKER fire work sequence & arrangement (I can only imagine the prep work that must have gone into that….my favourites were the rows of small blue ones separating the white & gold sprays) and the next day for unwittingly demonstrating (in true slap-stick form): the infamous joke handshake on an unsuspecting victim (I almost fell off my chair!...very slow and relaxed movement but PERFECTLY TIMED thumb-to nose HAHAHAHAHhHAHA)

Antony-----
For an education in life (I learned from you) and your explosive K11 thrill enthusiasm:.(COOL DYNO BTW……ECU mod next?)..Cheers for the good crack and the heads-up on money-spider transportation methods!!!...LOL

Davey C---
For the hilarious & dry-sarcasm that nearly caused a broken rib on at least one occasion…and of course for the professional mechanical engineering disseminations

Tom---(and Crew)----
For the single handed TOTALLING of an aquaplaning almera (by the hand of a GOLD K11) without even trying. And, for getting the Teins on in record time (now that’s dedication)…

Ollie------
For providing the life of the party entertainment with the CARPUTER KAREOKE (that attracted punters from clubs around)

Richmicratwista-------
For the <BUSH-TUCKER_MAN> Joke with the BBQ hhahaha that was funny as FK! And for keeping the vibe alive

5ilvaMicra----------HAHAHA….Cracked UP!!! We are the un-official karaoke back row…lol aaahhhhmmm Bluuuuuuaaaddnnddeedaaahhhdeenndaauuuuwww ….Sound crack mate!.....(next time we will get on the microphones….lol)

Sparkie------
For dealing me an “Ed-Special Joke-Handshake” on departure and for being on my proffessioal and general dodgy-humour wavelength HAHHAHAH Hillarious

Fordy---------
I watched you shine up that K10 and I was More jealous than I thought I thought I would have been……(CORKER picture of a drunk Sammo in the back of the NOSsan BTW)…….If you go-glanza I want the K10 (first dibs)

Craig----
For making it over…not a great deal of opportunity for drunken JAPE (this time?) but I am hoping you managed to get the cast manifold & down pipe in one piece (I forgot to give you the gaskets…I had them stashed in my “adventure motorcycling” book but for got you give you them……PM on the way”)

Jap-n-crazy-(club)--
For being such a TOP bunch of geezers…joining us and offering their hospitality

I have a few piccies but I left my camera at Liz'mums so ai am waiting for Liz' brother to e-mail me the small handfull of snapshots..(WTS)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol that has got to be one of the best posts I have read on the MSC in a long time. :D

Thanks for your kind words and I must say that in return it was great to meet you and all the new members at this show. Putting faces to forum names and getting to know people is what it's all about.

I sometimes don't get the opportunity to speak to everyone at these shows due to how busy I am making sure everything is running as it should.

Roll on JAE 2008, I hope my pre-week organisation isn't as rushed as this year, I'm probably going to book the week off at work.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Haha nice write up Sammo, you should have introduced yourself if you wanted a chat :)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
LOL, i forgot about that 'triple decker chair sit event' as you call it!!! I needed somewhere to sit!! And obv ollie did too lol. Where was Arnold when this happened?!!!! I'm suprised he didn't join in!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
LOL, i forgot about that 'triple decker chair sit event' as you call it!!! I needed somewhere to sit!! And obv ollie did too lol. Where was Arnold when this happened?!!!! I'm suprised he didn't join in!

I don't know anything about this! Lol. Sounds interesting though!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
God knows what you were doing!! We all lost you at the end of the night when we went back to the tent. You were gone for 20 min's or more!! Tut tut lightweight :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Flashing event! if i saw it, i don't remember it LOL!! and i think for that 20 mins, i was talking to 5ilver Micra!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah u said u were talking to him. God knows what about lol

You'l have to ask him as unfortunatly i don't remember!! LOL. Mike said i was talking gibberish too, which is probably right. Something about erect pigeons! lol.

All i remember was sitting out side the tent the next morining listening to arnold throw up, then he walked out with a sauce pan saying and i quote: "ive just thrown up". Wasnt the last time either lol.

Yeah u said u were talking to him. God knows what about lol

Ahh year we were chatting about our love lifes LOL :p All good Ofcourse :p

Sammo that post was great, wouldda took me few days to type it all up haha, Yeah next year we will deffo get on the mic's Im Blue dabDeedabadum da ba deeeeeee!!!! :D

Ahh year we were chatting about our love lifes LOL :p All good Ofcourse :p

Sammo that post was great, wouldda took me few days to type it all up haha, Yeah next year we will deffo get on the mic's Im Blue dabDeedabadum da ba deeeeeee!!!! :D

HAHAHHA Yeah LOLZ!!

I wish somone had videoed us drunkards doing that song...HEHEHHEHAHAHAH

Side splitting speech sluring fun!!!!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Im Blue dabDeedabadum da ba deeeeeee!!!! :D

I said to Ollie that would go down well! I think he said nobody would know it.

Anyway, i think i've realised why i suffered from the effects of alcohol so much, is that i've been on strong painkillers for the past few weeks and they advise to avoid alcohol lol. Therefore, i have a reason for being sick :p

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Some truely horrid photos of me on this post but hey ho. Managed to miss the previous JAE, so glad to attend this one. Not had that much fun in ages, and will be attending some of the south meets, so please keep me in the loop people.

Was great to meet everyone, Ems in particular.....you're a complete nutter after a few......Alan, you need to brush up on your drinking skills.....tee hee!

It was interesting to be mistaken for Davey C for most of the weekend too hahaha.....nevermind!

Karakoke was hillarious fun, the BBQ's courtest of Mike's skills were fantastic. The fireworks were great....big up Mr Ed! JAE FM was cool and I even managed to gain a little airtime to talk about our efforts in the Truck pulling event......I think we need to hone our skills if that's on next year!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi Dave.

Was excellent to meet up and nice to have you back with us at JAE :)

I can't quite believe here we are almost a week later, last thursday I was planning my last prep day on the friday, lol before we know it, JAE 08 will be here.

Kev

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
It was interesting to be mistaken for Davey C for most of the weekend too hahaha.....nevermind!

hahaha there are worse things that could have happened...like someone covering your alloys in oil! or giving you a free set of whitewall tyres...for example lol

I had a great weekend the weather was just funny, no need for the amount of rain, safe to say i just went and got mortal in the pub on fri/sat then poked my head out in the dry on sunday. great weekend cant wait untill next year again. who won all of the awards in the end?

did i miss it?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
ahh forgot about them.

I will also post up more images.

BEST IN SHOW - Ollie

SHOW & SHINE - Sparkie (alec)

UNIQUE MOD - Ollie

BEST INSTALL - Arnold

Kev :)

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Hehehe, yeah.....that lemon stuff was horrible.....tyres and alloys are still white in places, grrrrr! Still, those wheels are due a makover soon......looked terrible with 1/2 the laquer off. Not impressed with the paint quality!

The weather was hillarious, my gigantic umbrella was a godsend! I have a few vids, which I will upload when I am back online at the new flat. I'll have to get Ed to beep some foul mouths.......karaoke ones are legendary :)

Speaking of JAE 2008, I hope they do better with the trade stands.....it's gone downhill since the last JAE I attended. Jap Auto show with no-one selling Genuine Nismo gear.......come on!

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Some cheap knock off stuff Dave bought at the boot jumble no doubt lol. Cif would have been better!

A bit tipsy.....begs the question........What are you like when you're drunk?!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Lol, maybe!!! We were the last ones up tho so you obv wouldn't beable to stay awake to see!! :p

K10

Ex. Club Member
Hi folks- looks like you all had a great time despite the miserable fri / sat :) thats the spirit.

Sorry I didn't make it over for a chat, I had a look around your stand on Sunday and my head was a bit tender for chatting with new people (read as I'm shy :down: ) but the cars on the stand looked great :cool:

Sammo- I still owe you a beer, maybe next year (i'd ran out by sunday). Really sorry about that fella!

Will try and make it over to show my face in 2008, bring it on (Y)

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member

Well if he did he would have been on my lap!!!!

OMG i just listened to my interview, i sound like such an idiot, i had only just got there and didnt know what was going on and he was asking me what was happening and i dint have a clue lmaooooo. I feel like such an idiot :$

James

Chairman
I'll give you that one Jimbo!!! Fancy tantra of dreams sometime soon?
Name the time and date and I'm there!

And Tom, don't worry about it, I think you fared quite well being put on the spot like that!

And in fact, that "Minis.... going sideways" was used for the Russ Swift highlights reel!

Sammo- I still owe you a beer, maybe next year
Bonus!! GRIN

Heres the plan for next years stand.....

....face all the cars inwards with a open corridor leaving poeple no choice but to enter the den! (into the centre to view the fronts and sides of the cars).......

.....then, when they're in the middle we will pounce without warning and force feed them beers & spirits

....this way 'shyness' will rapidly turn into 'highness'!!