The JAE information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I've asked the organisers if they'l have dodgems again, like in 2006! Drunken dodgems is awesome.

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I'm midway through packing stuff into the car, hopefully I won't forget anything!

Shame I haven't got any boot space available to use :suspect: :glance:

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Likewise im mid way packing a large van... I hope I dont forget anything :p

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member
I was thinking of popping down for a couple of days as I managed to swing 2 days off but I never got my tickets in the post and I'll be damned if I'm paying twice lol

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
is your beast slammed now?

No :(

Was too busy on Wed to do it and to top that off, it started raining at midday :down: .

So completely bog-standard in the suspension department, VERY annoying!

Ed - I've got some sausage rolls for Friday night :)

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
just finished loading the car after spending all day getting it ready quite a few mods been done during the day but they will be unvieled tomorrow just finishing the last few bits off before a 3am start tomorrow

ed also have sausage rolls for tomorrow night so there should be plenty

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
HAHA LOVE IT should be a laugh spoke to james (who is now @ jae) and I'm looking forward to it now........

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'm all packed up and ready to go now, what a mission, but it all fitted in.......just!

See you guys in the morning!

Kev

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Woooooooooo Nearly done with the fireworks stuff, and projector ;) need to get the PA and camping stuff ready nw!

Not started packing, to be honest with you all lost my uncle yesterday morning, a very close friend and I'm still deeply upset, so apologies for so not being in the best of moods.
Will be drinking to his memory on friday and have the day off work so will arrive early afternoon.

Ollie you up for a convoy, you should still have my number if not email, pivate message or msn. lol

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry to hear that whipit.

I'll be leaving in the next few minutes with a very loaded up car :s

Kev

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I'm leaving at about 10:30, should see you guys around midday :).

Still wanted to fit a voltmeter in the cabin.....but I can't be bothered now :doh:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Well its midnight on saturday night at jae and after ed's fireworks the music and karaoke have come out to play...great fun so far, shame some of you couldnt make it!

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
I came down Friday lunchtime but was too introduce myself!! Only got to see 4 Micras (and Curtis I think on the way back!). Should have gone again yesterday but couldn't get there in the end. Shame.

I like the way the bloke on the gate told me not to do any doughnuts! lmao

Tom

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Home now, awesome weekend and very good weather. Thanks to everyone for coming, and to Ed for the PA gear and the fireworks display! Hope everyone else got home ok. :)

TONEY

Ex. Club Member
yep just got home well good weekend well nice meet everybody
need to build my self a trophy shelf now
hope every body got home ok

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
That was an awesome event!!!

Toney, did you enjoy being stuck behing the #### in the rover at dartford crossing? lol

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
According to Toney....what happened last night that I missed?! Was on the phone to the g/f for a while (she's put a deposit down on a flat - ack!) and then went to talk to some guys I know on the 200SX stand :)

TONEY

Ex. Club Member
i though u had picked up some bird haha but you was talking on the phone
i was a bit drunk last night

yer the rover was a to**er

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Not much Pete, some Karaoke, my awful singing, Ed giving us an insight into engine mapping.

Toney, I came through on the barrier inside of you and saw you sitting there. haha.

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
lol, didn't have a chance to do that even if I could.....99% of them weren't single!

I was indeed talking on the phone ;)

I heard the karaoke, thought best not to join in!

TONEY

Ex. Club Member
i forgot about that
yer he was a total ### he just sat there waiting for the barrier to go up even though his pound was rejected

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'm back!

thanks for an excellent weekend everyone. Hope you all enjoyed it.

I'll do a write up tomorrow. We also have loads of images and video too :D

Kev

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Kev,

Persoanlly I would like to thank you for all the effort you put into this club and this weekend. I know it's a lot of work on your part and all of us our grateful for your hard work and Efforts.

Ed,
Thank you for the evening Entertainment, I know you were unable to spend much time with us last year due to other things and it was really good to see you with us, maybe you could bring the ST next year ?? ;)

Everyone Else,
It was you guys that made the weekend what it is, without you lot it wouldn't be the same, Arny, James, Antony, Tony, Dave, Whipit, P15WAD, Pete, Paddy, Rich, Craig, Davey C and sorry for people I haven't mentioned by name, it's been a long weekend and all I want is sleep lol.

What a fantastic weekend. It was a shame the numbers were down, but there were still more than enough of us to have a good time. This event is so much about the people and the good times.

For those of you who couldn't make it, all I can say is you missed out and hope you're there next year!

TONEY

Ex. Club Member
Kev,

Persoanlly I would like to thank you for all the effort you put into this club and this weekend. I know it's a lot of work on your part and all of us our grateful for your hard work and Efforts.

Ed,
Thank you for the evening Entertainment, I know you were unable to spend much time with us last year due to other things and it was really good to see you with us, maybe you could bring the ST next year ?? ;)

Everyone Else,
It was you guys that made the weekend what it is, without you lot it wouldn't be the same, Arny, James, Antony, Tony, Dave, Whipit, P15WAD, Pete, Paddy, Rich, Craig, Davey C and sorry for people I haven't mentioned by name, it's been a long weekend and all I want is sleep lol.

What a fantastic weekend. It was a shame the numbers were down, but there were still more than enough of us to have a good time. This event is so much about the people and the good times.

For those of you who couldn't make it, all I can say is you missed out and hope you're there next year!

you took the words straight out of my mouth:laugh:(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member

well like I said I was gonna come down for a couple of days but I didn't get my tickets in the post and no matter how good it was I'm sorry but I wasn't prepared to pay twice to go.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Kev,

Ed,

Everyone Else,

+1

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
thanks to everyone for a wiked weekend will be booking off for next year tomorrow if anyone knows the dates
before i left i could never have imagined how much of a laugh it was gonna be a shame about the numbers but those who didn`t come just missed out

will post up pics and video`s when i`ve had chance to charge phone + camera an load them onto comp probably tomorrow night when i get back from work :-(

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
well like I said I was gonna come down for a couple of days but I didn't get my tickets in the post and no matter how good it was I'm sorry but I wasn't prepared to pay twice to go.

You said you were unable to make the event nearer the time to JAE coming up, so I didn't send your tickets in the post. If you would have contacted me I could have sent them via Special Delivery.............Or even brought them with me and met you on the gate.

I was thinking of popping down for a couple of days as I managed to swing 2 days off but I never got my tickets in the post and I'll be damned if I'm paying twice lol

I see you posted that on the 28th, however before the server crashed you said you were unable to attend.

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member
You said you were unable to make the event nearer the time to JAE coming up, so I didn't send your tickets in the post. If you would have contacted me I could have sent them via Special Delivery.............Or even brought them with me and met you on the gate.

I see you posted that on the 28th, however before the server crashed you said you were unable to attend.

Although to be fair I had paid for them so should have received them regardless!! Whether I was coming or not they were my tickets as I had paid £25 pound for them I could have sold them on or used them depending on whether I got the time off or not

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Sorry I missed it peeps! After I had the accident, I thought there wasn't much point in me being there with a knackered car lol! Regret it after NeX has rubbed it in though! :p
Next year, if/when I have my Super S/SR/Cabriolet/any 1.3, then I shall show! :D

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
what is happening about advanced tickets and such like? is it too early / late?

cheers everyone

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.