Official MSC Trader

Mersea Island
Colchester
www.mersea-island.com

click me for a map
click me for website
click me for JAE FORUMS

Accomodation:

Club camping available - highly recommended!

Local Hotels available

Date:

Friday 29th - Sunday 31st August - Book it off work now

NOTE: Friday is now a show day, setup day on Thursday

Stand Allocation (Official Member Only):

30 places available - TBC - Everyone welcome, stand cars must be cleaned, polished and well maintained, NO WIP cars

Where we are:

We are in the Ebisu area:
7.plottedmap.jpg

The Famous MSC club BBQ - all weekend

Details to follow on how to book your BBQ food for both saturday evening and sunday afternoon!

JAE Club Awards - Trophies

There will be trophies for the following categories

MSC - Best in Show
MSC - Most Unique Modification
MSC - Show & Shine
MSC - Best Install

The General Public (Not on the stand):
There is a public car park just outside of the showground and visitors will be allowed to enter on foot. Tickets are available at the public gate on both days.
Ticket prices are £15.00 per person, free for under 5's
Cars must not be left overnight in the public car park.

Any Other information:

More information will be added if anything else is needed.

MSC rules at events:

The MSC accepts no responsibility for any damage or fines incurred by members during any Club events or outings that members may participate in.

The actions of the MSC sponsors are not controlled by the MSC or the Committee. The MSC and Committee in no way accept responsibility or liability for a sponsor's actions.

Members and their guests are responsible for their own actions and attend Club events at their own risk.

Members and their guests are expected at all times during Club outings and events to conduct themselves in a sensible and safe manner. This includes obeying all relevant traffic rules and laws. Any exceptions from this may result in immediate removal of membership.

The safety of its' members during Club outings and events is the highest priority of the MSC. However, the Club accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries that may occur during any outings or events. Anyone who acts in a manner that jeopardises the safety of themselves or others will be asked to have no further participation in that event and will be dealt with in a disciplinary manner in accordance with the Club's Rules.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Feeling the Micra will have to get some attention before then. Needs A new Windscreen and a few minor bodywork touch ups. Nothing Major and plenty of time until August.

I'd like to state that I plan to be doing another Karaoke Session at JAE this year, not with the same set up as some one stole it, but it went down well last year, so i feel I have to do it again this year.

Ollie

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I can only hope my car is done in time lol, but will be there regardless

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Do show cars stay for all three days? Or can you just be there for one? If not, can show cars drive on and off the pitch each morning/night?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well, if i can afford it, i will have a full on, wide arch nismo replica with a turbo cg13 and stripped out "racer" look...

if not, then my car will be sat in my garden and ill be sat on here..lol

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I'm down for that....well, a couple of days at least!

My car will be there and on the stand I hope! Could be standard clean SR, could be turbo? :)

Kev, why a Glanza on the micra stand ;)

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi i will be there i will also book this time from work and kev please get back to my pm as need to no what i must do to get my car on stand and also every one what is a (wip car)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
hopefully my car will be road racer/track micra......as in stripped out, pulsar brakes, uprated arbs, janspeed manifold and hopefully cams....and poss will remove my heaters etc and all that lark!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
all official members are welcome.

Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I thought i'd replied to that already.. err, you ideally need to be on the stand during show times, but you can pop off now and again if you need to. Being on the Mersea island, it won't be as easy to leave or arrive if the roads under water.

Also, i'm sure if you could only do 1 day, that's fine, but JAE is well worth being there the whole time!

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Hopefully I can do the full weekend, but as it's now Friday to Sunday as showtime then I might only be able to do 2 days, we'll see.

I'm up for being on the stand though, so I'll need my name on the list :)

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Cheers Arnold....yeah i mean go home at end of show times (night) to sleep then be back in morning before opening? Not much of a tent lover. But may have a plan around it :grinning:

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
You've gotta camp!! the evenings are very entertaining and don't end until very late or even the following morning

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
How many cars you looking for the stand? Just bought my self another one that I'm trying to get to show worthy standard buy august?
cheers tredder

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
the stand allocation will probably be around 20.

Kev

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Looking forward to JAE this year, ill be with the NPOC lot but i shall make my way over to say hi to everyone! I would have last year but i was a little bit drunk for most of it :D

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Woohoo! I'll be bringing the bass back this year....

Not been the last 2 years so will be bringing back some beasty tunes this time!

curtis

Ex. Club Member
we could do with the club name being put on the "wanting to attend" list on the JAE forum!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
application is hand, don't worry John sent me the forms over,

however I had added our name on the list

Kev

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I'm still in a bit of a tizz as to whether I want to go or not.
I want to, but I don't think my car will match the standard of the other cars there, my scrap heap might bring down the opinion of the Club :laugh:

James

Chairman
I'm still in a bit of a tizz as to whether I want to go or not.
I want to, but I don't think my car will match the standard of the other cars there, my scrap heap might bring down the opinion of the Club :laugh:
So long as it's not covered in primer it's fine :)

Incidentally people, here's a map of the currently confirmed clubs (we're in the 'Ebisu' area):
7.plottedmap.jpg

(Added to the first post too).

James :)

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Now this may fall on deaf ears, but I have a suggestion...

Every year we have a BBQ on the Saturday and Sunday. The Sunday BBQ is normally planned for the afternoon, but often doesnt start until early evening, and by then lots of members will have gone home/wanted to start going home.

As this year is an extra day (show from Friday - Sunday) might it be better to have the BBQ on the Friday evening (as we're camping from Thursday) and Saturday evening? :)

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
would like to come will be able to tell after i change job but if i come can i show and shine and most unice mod i have some work done by then

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Yep, well people just vote for what cars they think deserve which awards. I've got something up my sleeve this year ;)

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
So long as it's not covered in primer it's fine :)
James :)

Ahh, that'll be alright then! No primer here! :laugh:
Am I allowed to have my car on the stand just for one day? I'm thinking about coming up maybe the Friday or Saturday evening and have it on show for the next day?

Come one, someone, convince me :grinning:

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Is there any stand places left. I'll be getting some decent pics up of the car this week sometime (or early next). Would love to get Charlotte (the car) on the stand lol

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Ahh, that'll be alright then! No primer here! :laugh:
Am I allowed to have my car on the stand just for one day? I'm thinking about coming up maybe the Friday or Saturday evening and have it on show for the next day?

Come one, someone, convince me :grinning:

Yep that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.