The golf... now kitted

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well, its had a few more changes, the kit is now fitted for a show I was at this weekend and also got a black roof and a few other little bits. Let me know what you think? I'm over the moon with it now, gunna leave it bodywise for a while now, and just keep it immaculate. :) The pics aint the best but any comments welcome. :)

P8190212.jpg

P8190215.jpg

P8190217.jpg

P8190218.jpg

P8180189.jpg

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Thanks for all of the positice comments, I will get some better pics when its had a wash lol, but pretty happy with it for now. :D

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
THAT IS ONE LOVELY LOOKING GOLF MATE!!!!!!!

the front is stunning.....the grill, lights, valance.....just awesome (Y)

next plans if dont mind me asking?

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Not too many plans now really. I'm gunna buy a Jap Spec front bump strip and get the registration valance smoothed off, to keep the front end looking smooth, maybe a set of BBS LM's, with black centres in the future. Then just little bits really, a set of aero wipers, stubby aerial, smoked side repeaters and the front bumper resprayed to remove stone chips and rear quarter dent taking out. Thats pretty much it, bodywork wise, then I'll hopefully get the car remapped to about 200BHP and just keep it looking tidy after that. :) :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Don't touch it mate, that's perfect as it is!! You know what they say, too many cooks and all that!

Wanna sell it? ;)

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol not just yet lol. ;) Yeah its all only tiny subtle things that I wana do now really, nothing major. Glad everyone seems to like it. :p