The Geeks! (Pc Gaming)

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Just putting out the interest to see if anyone plays WoW (World of Warcraft), quite a big stereotype but fun all the same :)

So anyone play..?

I play runescape and my friend is trying to get me into LoL. I can't play WoW, because I'm not a millionaire :p.

Used to play WOW but couldn't pay for it... Used to play runescape but my account always got hacked (used same password everytime... :/). Gave up it in the end.

Played LoL for a while but lost interest when I moved to rubbish internet. Wow never caught my interest, mostly due to the cost and hours required.

I played WoW right til the end of WOTLK, Cataclysm killed it for me. That and the millionth kill a spider for 20 of an item with a 1.3% drop rate quest and a hundred other players trying to complete the same quest...

I played WoW right til the end of WOTLK, Cataclysm killed it for me. That and the millionth kill a spider for 20 of an item with a 1.3% drop rate quest and a hundred other players trying to complete the same quest...
Lol i feel your pain mate, changed a bit now tho i think

I own quite a few games on Steam.

Recently I've been playing Half Life 2 Episode One.

Half Life: Blue Shift and Opposing Force.

I bought a ton of games recently but not got the time to install all of them

I own quite a few games on Steam.

Recently I've been playing Half Life 2 Episode One.

Half Life: Blue Shift and Opposing Force.

I bought a ton of games recently but not got the time to install all of them

Half life 3 confirmed.

I used to be massively into WoW, but lost interest just before the Panda edition... I was recently given a scroll of resurrection, went in and played for a couple of days but I really don't like how dumbed down it's gotten now! :( Some of my best memories are with that game though so I'm not too hurt...

At the moment, Fifa 13 Ultimate Team is my absolute addiction which is bizzare as I usually don't do Sports Games at all. I've clocked up over 120 hours in a few weeks alone. It's insanely good fun!

A quick shot of my setup...

HGBbcVU.jpg

My beloved rig will be getting a little neglected in a few months though. As we're all a bunch of dirty students now, a lot of my friends are switching to console so they no longer need to keep upgrading their setups, so I'll be going with them to the PS4.

At least you can finally play Battlefield with 64 players @ 60fps :D

DOTA 2, R.U.S.E are the 2 I play mostly :p

I had to stop myself from playing Dota as it was getting in the way of everything in my life! I'd get in from work or class, chuck it on with my friends and play until the early hours in the morning... And as you know, it's not really a game you can play whilst doing other things!

I desperately need to update my pc... Well out of date Haha. Might go to ps4 now though as although my trusted 360 has been awesome the xbox one looks ****

I desperately need to update my pc... Well out of date Haha. Might go to ps4 now though as although my trusted 360 has been awesome the xbox one looks ####
Sticking with my 360 for a while. I'd miss forza 4 too much.
PS4 next though I think.

I'm not scrapping my 360 its great, just not gonna get a console that spies on you and won't play offline...
Anyway, pc nerd thread! Who hates windows 8 for gaming?

I'm not scrapping my 360 its great, just not gonna get a console that spies on you and won't play offline...
Anyway, pc nerd thread! Who hates windows 8 for gaming?
How bad is this, my dad is the IT manager for our local college, and I haven't even had a play with W8 yet :(

By the sounds of it I'm not missing much.

I used to be massively into WoW, but lost interest just before the Panda edition... I was recently given a scroll of resurrection, went in and played for a couple of days but I really don't like how dumbed down it's gotten now! :( Some of my best memories are with that game though so I'm not too hurt...

At the moment, Fifa 13 Ultimate Team is my absolute addiction which is bizzare as I usually don't do Sports Games at all. I've clocked up over 120 hours in a few weeks alone. It's insanely good fun!

A quick shot of my setup...

HGBbcVU.jpg

My beloved rig will be getting a little neglected in a few months though. As we're all a bunch of dirty students now, a lot of my friends are switching to console so they no longer need to keep upgrading their setups, so I'll be going with them to the PS4.

At least you can finally play Battlefield with 64 players @ 60fps :D

nice set up :) are you on 4chan?

like you, im going with the PS4, mostly because I want GT6. not greatly fussed about the latest releases or anything, just gonna build myself a proper seat and stuff, and get a cheap HDMI telly and make a seat and steering set up.

heres my rig :)

803917_10151448706201435_1503826927_n.jpg

How bad is this, my dad is the IT manager for our local college, and I haven't even had a play with W8 yet :(

By the sounds of it I'm not missing much.

You really aren't, my girlfriend has it on her new laptop, its terrible. It's definitely been developed for the spanners that get all moist over iDevices and consider them "advanced", sure, i love my iPhone, but my god its soooooo basic in the OS.

I had to stop myself from playing Dota as it was getting in the way of everything in my life! I'd get in from work or class, chuck it on with my friends and play until the early hours in the morning... And as you know, it's not really a game you can play whilst doing other things!

DOTA is awesome, for any whom like RTS R.U.S.E is by far my fav, its simle easy and mega fun, ended up crashing my pc because I had so many units on the map :L

nice set up :) are you on 4chan?

like you, im going with the PS4, mostly because I want GT6. not greatly fussed about the latest releases or anything, just gonna build myself a proper seat and stuff, and get a cheap HDMI telly and make a seat and steering set up.

heres my rig :)

You really aren't, my girlfriend has it on her new laptop, its terrible. It's definitely been developed for the spanners that get all moist over iDevices and consider them "advanced", sure, i love my iPhone, but my god its soooooo basic in the OS.

Yeah I think /v/ is one of the best gaming communities out there. Super critical about everything, and they hit the nail on the head with a lot of games. I took the pic a few weeks ago for a rig thread on there.

Same ere bud, used to raid lead Wrath 25 man hc, was fun but so time consuming

Back