The first North East Japstyle Meet!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Morning guys,

Gonna get things rolling with "The first North East Japstyle Meet in Association with www.japautostyling.co.uk", date is going to be Wednesday 24th August and will be held in the North East, Silverlink Retail Park, Near North Shields, Newcastle from 7pm. All japanese car owners are welcome.

This is not a cruise or an organised event, it is a Local Area Meet where local members from all Japanese car clubs can get together and have a chat and compare notes, lol

Hopefully this will become a regular meet on your calendar, and will hopefully get to the point where we can make it a legal event.

Post below if you wish to attend. Please post this on any jap forums you are a member of, and give me the link once posted if possible please.

Again this is not an organised even or a cruise. Please behave yourself if you attend, the idea of this is to get something steady going on in the north east.

This has no relation to the North East msc meets, so hopefully another meet will be organised along with this

L

littlemisspvc

Plan to go an holiday around that time - but if I havent gone by then I will be there and bring my bloke with his MR2.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
At the moment I have 38 attending, and I am currently talking to the local police to be able to make this run as smoothly as possible.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
supras
almeras
primeras
micras
200sx
300zx
skyline
subarus
toyota owners club
honda revolutions
tyre r
lancer registry
mazdarotaryclub
celica
zxoc
100nx

these have all been notified and most have people attending

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Is it a case of us just making our own way there, are we looking at a meeting up somewhere first then all heading there in convoy.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
No problem mate, was meant to post it up but my minds going bonkers at the moment, have so much to plans at the moment, includign a full revamp of our house! Aaaaargh, lol

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
No problem mate, Im off to pick lenny up at around 20 past 6, so will just see people at storybook probably.

Rich and davey are coming aswell, reminds me need to text davey to remind him, lol

danni

Ex. Club Member
neil im still coming... completely forgot about it lol. what time will u be leaving storybook as ill be at work till around 630 so might have to just meet u at the place.

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
well just got in now, just like to say well done to neil for organising this, was a awesome turnout, loads of crazy and very smart motors, also the night went well with no arsing about!

nice one neil, look forward to the next one!

solarice

Ex. Club Member
well just got in now, just like to say well done to neil for organising this, was a awesome turnout, loads of crazy and very smart motors, also the night went well with no arsing about!

nice one neil, look forward to the next one!

ditto :)

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Well guys last night was a success, Id like to thank everyone for attending and making it a good meet, thankfully its the first but certainly not the last. Everythign ran smoothly, no problem and no one acting up which was good. Took around 70 pics. Now instead of copying them up to around 24 different sites, they are all located on the Team Jas website under this thread

http://japautostyling.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7362#7362

Everyones wlecome to have a roam around the forums and post up your pride and joy in the members rides section.

Keep you eyes open for the next japstyle event!

Regards

Neil

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nice one man, looks as if it was good. Cracking picture of Wayne in there also! Will be at the next one :)
Titch :kungfu:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah was a good turnout!!! Nice one Neil. Had a good time even though I was a little cold lol. :p Looking forward to the next one when hopefully my car should be there lol. :D

danni

Ex. Club Member
was a good turnout hun.. well done....
shame i was so late... but ya kno i had to eat :p

next one should be even better and look forward to it:)

C

CAWKWELL

when is the next one cos i want to meet you all when i finally get my car back when that is i dont know