• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

the euro super s

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
so seeing as i have just obtained a super s, 73k on the clock and at only £385, i thought i shall do a project blog on the old baby.

mod list:
-new fogs (red color coded) *in process of buying
-deep dish alloys (sprayed white)
-small oval exhaust
-color re-done on grill, mirrors and side skirts
-induction kit
-full ice lights
-reverse mount 6x9 in parcel
-scratches and stone chips repaired

ok so far:
managed to buy the super s off ebay for a reasonable £385, collected it from salisbury and got it home nicely.

a couple of days of driving it and checking the weather, a good clean was in order, it still needs the interior cleaned thoroughly, car t-cut and a good wash down at my bro's workplace

here is the car so far:
2004464735877953213_fs.jpg

2004451627271891233_fs.jpg

2004442739943582703_fs.jpg

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeah seats need a good wash, may get a bottle of vanish and spray it everywhere, did that in the old k10 and made the interior spanking, i will process a picture of a nice interior :p

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
i will look out for lowering springs after i have some deep dishes on, just to see how low i can go
after its all done up and such, and once i have had my fun i will ponder about selling it, although thats a very distant thought at the moment

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Nice, and the plans sound good.
I walways wanted to do a euro K10, make sure you keeps the wheels small and deep, and slam it to the floor ;)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
Nice, and the plans sound good.
I walways wanted to do a euro K10, make sure you keeps the wheels small and deep, and slam it to the floor ;)

haha thats the plan, if i get photoshop or gimp i will photo a finished design and post it up

curtis

Ex. Club Member
lowest proper springs are -40mm, if you want lower you will have to custom make them, which isnt really recommended! lol

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
My bro found some k10 coilovers for sale in japan! Came to around £1300 before tax and postage.

OR

Could use k11 coilovers possibly? Will need to be custom fitting. But possible i think?? (ONLY A THEORY)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
ahh ok, i will look around for -40mm when i get the money next
i dont like big rims on a k10, i think a 13/14' always look better

and #### thats expensive, surely there must be cheaper ones around

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Looks nice that! Look after it

I may have some lowering springs for sale soon.

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
well soon i maybe interested then :p

ok little update:
got some spraypaint and primer, took off the grill and resprayed it, just need to t-cut it and wax it back into normal

i also got the fog lights, which will be fitted tomorrow hopefully

when i find my cable i will upload more pictures

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
2005979644942014527_fs.jpg

grill sprayed, needs to be laquered

2005960377660809520_fs.jpg

spilt dulux paint on it, although i think the white goes really well with red :p haha

2005983034457927781_fs.jpg

cleaned with new fogs, need to attached properly though

2005948758576509367_fs.jpg

nice rear end

2005940052784622502_fs.jpg

open wide :p

Kevsta89

Ex. Club Member
wow lookin good man very clean i did spot that on ebay was looking at it my self glad its gone to some 1 in the club :) what polish did you use very shiney

Kevsta89

Ex. Club Member
yeh i used that Fst Wax before gd stuff :p tell u hard work t cuttin and waxing the car takes a gd copple of hours to do a gd job like u have :) keep me updated man

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeh i used that Fst Wax before gd stuff :p tell u hard work t cuttin and waxing the car takes a gd copple of hours to do a gd job like u have :) keep me updated man

well including waxing, washing and t-cut, and spraying, rigging up and fixing the fogs, took me about 2 hours altogether

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeah was form halfords, although i had some spare laquer left so i tried it and it seemed to come out better

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
na lol they are now going in the grill, as i am meshing that part over and putting cold air intake pipes, and make a custom air pan

updates:
-k&n element air filter
-alpine sub
-vibe blackbox amp 400w
-noen under footwell that comes on when door is open
-mirrors re-sprayed

shall get a few pics up when i pop in my phone