The dreaded heater blower

Hey all, this is my first post and sadly it's problem related, I will get a hello post up later to introduce myself.

Ok my problem is the heater motor. There is no blow on any setting so I assumed the problem would be motor after searching the problem online. I jumped in and purchased the motor and fitted it last night but sadly it still does not work! What a ball ache. At least there's a new motor in now though!
So my question to you guys is, what else could it be? A plug or something? I am miffed and after spending 8 hours removing the dash and everything inside it I am feeling a hit beaten.

Thankyou
Damien

Hey all, this is my first post and sadly it's problem related, I will get a hello post up later to introduce myself.

Ok my problem is the heater motor. There is no blow on any setting so I assumed the problem would be motor after searching the problem online. I jumped in and purchased the motor and fitted it last night but sadly it still does not work! What a ball ache. At least there's a new motor in now though!
So my question to you guys is, what else could it be? A plug or something? I am miffed and after spending 8 hours removing the dash and everything inside it I am feeling a hit beaten.

Thankyou
Damien
hi Damien if your car is French made id bet its your switch that's at fault mine failed recently

Back