• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

the Cube Z10 ,big k11 as i know it, relations?

In short i own a cube z10 with the cg13 ,2 speed auto with OD.

From everything ive read that i can find its based on k11 platform but my questions is how much of it is shared? i know parts are hard to come by for mods,body partetc
66799008_981170882241907_8356869520955780676_n.jpg

After lockdown etc and life is normal im collecting this back as my mum has been using it for last few months.
but to go lower and little quicker i guess most cg13 mods can be done and suspension is closely realted to out little bubble car?

thanks to anyone for any info as i wanna keep this car rather than sell it on

In short i own a cube z10 with the cg13 ,2 speed auto with OD.

From everything ive read that i can find its based on k11 platform but my questions is how much of it is shared? i know parts are hard to come by for mods,body partetcView attachment 69682
After lockdown etc and life is normal im collecting this back as my mum has been using it for last few months.
but to go lower and little quicker i guess most cg13 mods can be done and suspension is closely realted to out little bubble car?

thanks to anyone for any info as i wanna keep this car rather than sell it on

Snap! (Two shopping trolleys side by side) ? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Sbtfp212
though i am strongly considering a manual conversion on it for the mpgs and little more oomph i had from my old k10 cg13 4 speed, i can presume a box would bolt up just pedals and clutch cable,has to be a way surely