The Camper and the BAPMobile, side by side...

James

Chairman
Title says it all really...

24-PICT0156.JPG

28-camper-bap.jpg

23-camper-bap2.jpg

Oh, and here's my dials primered and ready to spray red tomorrow :)
Being modeled by my spare GSX dials, but will be put in the Super S ones tomorrow :)

I quite like the white though, what do you think?
29-white.jpg

James :)

looks good mate BTW you should face lift the camper all you need is bonnent head lights grill and a bumper would make it look more up-to date

The camper looks sooo cool!!!, Shall be having a sleep in that At JAE me thinks. Just think, its big enough for me to live in!!
Titch :kungfu:

Hahahahaha that's a great one Titch :laugh: Almost had me on the floor quite literally :D

And yeah, Mat, when I find a white facelift I'm getting the components to facelift it (cba to spray a bonnet and grille) :)

Well, you're more than welcome to book a night in it :)

It does need a new battery, to get it to where it is in that picture I had to jump start it from my red one and leave them connected for like 5 minutes before it would run on its own.

I quite like the dials white tbh! Like your nice bright headlights too! Mine are a murky yellow, lol! :)

Looking good james! i cant believe i forgot to check out the camper when i came over to sheppey skum!

as soon as its ben jump started, you take the leads off. If it doesnt continue to run, your laternator is knackered.

Also, don't face-lift it. The prefacelifts look far better, except for the super S.

Back