The Bring & Buy Thread

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If you got anything you want to sell, get it sold prior to JAE and bring it with you to save on the hassle of posting it to the buyer.

Post below with what you'll be bringing with you.

Kev

A K10 inlet manifold with a 1 3/4 SU carburettor, very easy to fit with a good performance increase (subjective to other mods) and responsive throttle once setup.
I will also supple a number of SU springs (various weights), TIG sock filter and SU carb dampning oil.
££Offers

Not setup in video.

DSC00432-1.jpg

Twin Rover mini SU carbs.

££offers.

DSCF0120.jpg

Rear K10 chassis brace (no pics a available)

Two pairs of Nissan Pulsar Calipers, both requiring some refurb but will sell for a good price.

Probably some other k10/k11 bits that i manage to dig out.

JDM Double DIN headunit with cassette deck and 6-CD changer, along with Japanese satnav, and TV functionality too.
£offers, although may give it away free to a loving home! :)

Anything mate! :p £10 sounds like a deal to me!
I'll bring it to JAE and you can have a good look at it :)

same here i got some stuff for the k10, will also edit this post later with details, lol might go home with more than i went with lol

i have a set of vibe sek-50 component speakers only ever had one side fitted but changed to a diffrent setup now to be unveiled at JAE cost me £50 make me an offer

will get some pics up later

Set of 50mm lowering springs and Bilstein B4 shocks. Look out for buy and sell thread later today. Covered 10444miles Fitted to the car for 8 and a half months.

A K10 inlet manifold with a 1 3/4 SU carburettor, very easy to fit with a good performance increase (subjective to other mods) and responsive throttle once setup.
I will also supple a number of SU springs (various weights), TIG sock filter and SU carb dampning oil.
££Offers

Not setup in video.

DSC00432-1.jpg

Twin Rover mini SU carbs.

££offers.

DSCF0120.jpg

Rear K10 chassis brace (no pics a available)

Two pairs of Nissan Pulsar Calipers, both requiring some refurb but will sell for a good price.

Probably some other k10/k11 bits that i manage to dig out.

how much for the twin SU's?

SU's i'll be looking for about 100, they come with everything but are a tight fit for a k10. The 1 3/4 su comes on a micra manifold and gives better torque figures, will sell for 120 with some springs.

Back