The Bits Board

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
The other day while i was closing a few old wanted threads of mine i had an idea, or a brain-fart lol. It's always kind of bothered me that you have keep bumping your wanted ads to keep them current and prevent them from disappearing off the end of the list.
So i figured if people post their wanted ad onto a thread, then that thread would get posted on regularly and thus stay up in the top end of the list.

"Fair enough but why did you put it in the general discussion section?"
Well i put the thread here because i realized that non-members wouldn't be able to post their wanted ad onto this thread is it was put in the "wanted" section, because they don't have the user rights to reply to wanted ads, i.e. try to sell stuff without having a sellers account.
So if the admins are happy to let the thread run then that's cool and if they're not, and they want to close it then that's cool too, it's their call.

So here's the idea of how it'll work;
Post you wanted ad as a post, but please use private messaging to discuss things with each other and don't use the thread. Otherwise things would get cluttered very quickly.
Please don't try to use this thread to post "for sale" items because that would probably result in the thread being closed if non-members started trying to bypass the account privileges by doing so.

So if you want some bits, put it on the bits board. (Y)

K10 Plastic Airbox Snorkle

If anybody has one, i'm on the lookout for one of those little black, plastic snorkles that clamps onto the end of the airbox on the ecc ma12 model engine. Preferabley with it's little clamp/fastener but that's not essential as i can improvise if needed.

Cheers.

Back