Testing the glow plugs on the dCi.

Pulls like a train lol. Good guide dude... I couldn't find the glow plugs on my k11 though. I think you left some bits out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Paul, just the basic ELM327 Bluetooth dongle. Seem to be about £7 on Amazon at the moment. Works perfectly with the Torque app on my Android phone.

Originally posted by RaptorRVL
--------------------------------
When you have just bought yourself a nice set of alloys, you might have the problem the centre caps won't fit.
The grease cups of the micra are too wide at the top so the "clips" of the centre caps cannot bend inside and click on the alloy.

You can a. Take off the grease cups and have serious problems real quick (wheel bearings anyone?)

Or b. You can have a look at this guide and make yourself some grease cups that will change your life!
(and best of all, they are cheap if not for free! :p)

PDF file located here (129KB)
Quite fun actually Sir Chris. 200nm of torque versus 106nm for the 1.3 :p. C'mon Jen, stick up for me here :D.
Yours isn't the 1.5 that's why :p
203.3726925nm is actually what my 1.3 micra does THANK YOU.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

On the K12 it's under the steering wheel on the right hand side.

Thanks! I had a look at the Torque app and it looks very interesting! Definitely the must have! I have an intermittent fault. If I floor it above 80mph the red engine light comes on until I release the accelerator. Could this find the fault?

If there are any stored codes it will list them. Then it's a bit of Googling :) .

Back