testing rear speakers

hi guys

whats the best way to see if these rear parcel speakers are working without removing them? i looked at the wiring but it looks fine. should i trace the wiring back to source and cut them to check or is there a simpler option?

i only have a few problems to fix on my micra and all is complete this being....

1. rear speakers
2. fuel problem (gonna change the lambda sensors can someone tell me if i should change both sensors on manifold and rear exhaust?) im doing the throttle body soldering just now
3. air con radiator (in process of getting radiator)

once this is all done then happy faces but for now sad faces

regards

OP
OP
K
ok having looked at the wiring and testing with volt meter etc.... i was a little stumped on why this wasnt working! i have the original nissan stereo installed with front and rear speakers so what i did was use speaker wire direct from stereo (front speaker input connectors) to test the rear speakers which was working fine. i tried using this method for the rear plug inputs on the stereo direct to the rear speakers and i got nothing. so im assuming that the rear input connection on my stereo is gubbed, why? who knows.

all the wiring was in perfecr condition so before you start riping things out check this first....

solution.....

i had to bridge the front speaker inputs to rear speaker inputs using some speaker wire and viola.....everything is working!

hope this helps if any1 else has a similar stereo problem, going to canada tomorrow for 3 weeks :)

only have 2 problems left to fix on the micra.....

1.air conditioning
2.lambda sensors both front & rear (already done the soldering of throttle body not sure if ive done it right tho :doh: )

then its happy driving

regards me