test fitting bodykit tomorrow

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
fitting foah bumper

Well since ive got a super s rear bumper and skirts and extensions and a foah bumper from elliot ive finally got someone to come look and price up how much to paint it all and a few other bits on my car,

I will post up some pictures when i can tomorrow as ive got to try fit the front bumper with the super s extension but i want the extension lip on the front arch all the way around not like how elliot cut the front extension lip off but i will do it the same way if it comes down to it in the end,

The foah bumper will be fully restored to its former beauty im trying to get the whole car show worthy for jae so arnold will have some competion :laugh: but it looks like the interior wont be getting done untill afterwards so im stuck with the lovely brown interior :love:

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
first fit of front bumper

super s wheel arch extensions

ready to bolt it on

bolted on with grill in circled in red where the bolts are

indicators and number plate on

roof spoiler fitted

long camera shot

all of the bodykit apart from the front bumper will get painted and a they other things like wing mirrors and a few marks on it aswell, for £150 + the paint

the roof spoiler was a pain but it done now just waiting to get the wing mirrors off umar so it can all to be painted and then everything will go on for the last time,

elliot did you know that there is 2 hole in the reinforcement bar already, i drilled and used them instead of the bracket things

overall im not happy with how much i got cause i wanted to get more done and i thought i had a picture of the super s extension after i cut it if i get time i will get a picture tomorrow

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
The bumper looks great on the front of your car! To me, I thought it plumped out the front of the car.

I think the bumper reinforcer must have been different on a facelift model then. I facelifted the whole front end of my car, with the bumper, bonnet and headlights... so my reinforcer must not be the same as a facelift version. :)

Looking good anyway matey. It should look great when its all sprayed up in white.

-Elliot

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
thanks elliot, with the bumper on the car deffinatly needs lowering but i will leave it for the time being,

im also looking for some fog lights to go in it aswell, i think the ring rectangle ones will fit nice