tents

A friend just bought a stunning 4 man tent, dbl skinned with all the bits and bobs for £22 inc shipping from ebay, definately worth a look :D

I bought a sleeping bag off cybercheckout a year or two ago, not bad quality, but it took them 3 weeks to get it to me and that was after a ton of emails.

I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow of the one I'm selling.

try halfords.

start from around £20. and they have a load of deals on at the minute include sleeping bags, mats etc. :)

try big w they have a full camping set which includes a tent 2 bed mats 2 sleeping bags and a bag for it all to go in for £29.99

I bought a £190 tent off ebay for £56 a couple of weeks ago! Brand new etc, absolutly bargain! But yeah, Tesco & Millets etc will do camping packs / deals.

Speaking of which we shouldn't be too bad off for facilities for this years JAE.

I have lighting on order from ebay for the gazibo on the main stand, I'm aiming to get at least 1 maybe 2 fold up chairs and tables to go with it.

If the MSC BBQ doesn't get finished in time I have a back up BBQ in mind also.

EDIT: Got the 2 tables complete with 4 chairs for each :D

Kev :D

Ok thanks for letting me know, I'll pick up a BBQ before the show.

Kev

well we all put too fora 10 man tent :D ,3 rooms 7ft high 25ft long..for £17 each

RIK said:
well we all put too fora 10 man tent :D ,3 rooms 7ft high 25ft long..for £17 each

Ewwww, can u imagine the smell of u stinker's in there together!! I'm sorry but smells last forever when your in a tent, and i hate it!!!

Arnold u better behave yourself, or you'll be in the spare luggage room!!! :p

shud try argos, i got mine from there last year for the leeds festy, was about 12 quid each for me nd one mate. 4 man tent. was spot on.

Back