tattoo opinions

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
i was wondering whats peplpes opinions on women with tattoos?
like full sleeves or large back pieces?

there seems to be alot of negativity was wondering how many people actually like it?

i love it :) lol

I ask because a friend has posted. On facebook saying that she had some say it was ****ing disgusting on a night out and i think its appalling

I ask because a friend has posted. On facebook saying that she had some say it was ####ing disgusting on a night out and i think its appalling
Sounds like that person was a ****. It's not hurting him or anyone else so he has no right to judge. And like Karl said, it's her body, she can do what she likes, it's not like she's anybody's property...

I don't particularly like seeing those sort of Regretable tattoos, like nasty blue smudges that used to be dolphins...y'know?

but it's her body, as posted by others, and why is it anyone else's business what/if she gets tattoo'd ;)
I'm not gonna stroll upto someone and say, that thing on your arm...ughhhhh...that's just rude and uncalled for

Remember what your mother/teacher/nana told you ...if you can't say anything nice... :p

Acceptance is not saying anything because you're ok with it.
Tolerance is not saying something because it would be rude.
You're only expected to do the second in life, and it's not exactly hard...

I don't particularly like seeing those sort of Regretable tattoos, like nasty blue smudges that used to be dolphins...y'know?

but it's her body, as posted by others, and why is it anyone else's business what/if she gets tattoo'd ;)
I'm not gonna stroll upto someone and say, that thing on your arm...ughhhhh...that's just rude and uncalled for

Remember what your mother/teacher/nana told you ...if you can't say anything nice... :p
you going too get the coy?

It's like a modified car. It could be nice, could improve the look. Or, it could have been done badly/without thinking, and could make you cringe. As with a car, its your choice what you do to it, or your body.
But what do I know, I'm too young to get one anyway.

i was wondering whats peplpes opinions on women with tattoos?
like full sleeves or large back pieces?

there seems to be alot of negativity was wondering how many people actually like it?

i love it :) lol
Who cares, regardless of sex, people get what they want and what not.

I agree with that :) I personally am not a massive fan of tattoos however like Chris says your body your choice! I don't think I'd get a tattoo myself however I do believe some tattoos are complete works of art and can look phenomenal :) I have instead of a tattoo had some scarification done instead :) its far less noticeable :)

Chloe
X

I want the micra on the road really dont like the van propper crap but gets me around I suppose

I went Japanese because of my love of Japanese cars, got a half sleeve so far but I want more I love them. But like it's been sated it's your body don't let anyone sway your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no opinion on what type of tattoos a person gets. It would be her decision as anyone other person that get a tattoo. Some of them can be really cool from what I've seen before. :)

I personally love tattoos on the ladies, especially sleeves etc. But yeah, I pretty much share the same opinion as everyone else here, get one or don't get one, it's your body.

I have no tattoos, but would get one if I found something I liked.

@emz_dilligaf, photo doesn't show for me.

Try this lol

Mine on my back and my tattooist had her head done. Looks awesome IMO.

IMG_20140527_194555_zpsaghwpkis.jpg

IMG_20140306_090157_zps0ugjf0k8.jpg

tattoos are shyte. Old news. The latest lick is clean beautiful unmarked skin .and when you work hard blue rivers of blood appear down your arm that ain't covered by stooped writing. A bit natural, not unnatural fake crype .

r-reg new and strict for the untamed snitch

:) just saying respect things you had nothing to do with creating = yourselves
you can sticker up a car though :)

Back