can't find it grind it
#### off
C'mon man - not today.

Thats just a few!

LMAO

I usually start swearing at mine when it starts playing up too

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
"A survey of 2,000 owners also found 40 percent thought their car had a personality and was capable of being upset whilst 19 percent worried about how their car was feeling."

makes you wounder who they ask doesnt it lol! :D

Titch

Micra K11ng
R05_Micra said:
makes you wounder who they ask doesnt it lol! :D

"So have you called that sexy Punto back yet, you know the one that flashed at you the other day while i was in the wrong lane? Maybe you could take it out for a meal?"

Or not :D

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
I think (or would like to hope) its more likely that people talk to their cars when they think something is going to go wrong. E.g. your nealy out of petrol and you say thinks like "come on you can do it, just a little further" etc. Rather than people actualy beliveing their car has a real personality

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
no no i bet there is people like that, the same as people who research that fish have feelings n catching them is wrong etc lol!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i dont nlike talking about the new engine infromt of mine cos i feel it wont start if it knows its gona get replaced! :S and i chat to the car whilst im working on it..

'Com' on you lil #####!' is about all mine hears. However i'm sure it has a personality, lol cos everytime i treat it to a new part etc. it breaks and i swear its just to naff me off!

B

big_lez

mine ussually just gets luvin talk to go faster
i call her besty as in " cum on betsy " hehehehehe :laugh:

does any1 elses car have a name