Tail lamp securing clips

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get these clips, because I have one broken, which means rainwater leaks into the boot from round the tail lamp assembly?
I have tried in many places, as Nissan no longer sell them, but no joy.
I have recently paid a fair amount of money for some look-alike clips from Estonia, but they turned out not to be anything like the picture on the website>
I would be very grateful if anyone knows of something that will do the job please.

Thank you Sparky,
I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I have just realised I am using a very old email address!

These clips look very much like the normal trim clips., but have 3 layers. The top layer (very thin) has broken off and is obviously missing in the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20220819_160138073_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220819_160138073_HDR~2.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 88
Hi, have you tried viewing assorted trim clips or something similar these clips often are available as replacements.
As in the image here.
If it's not here just look around for similar packs or singles till you find them.
This will probably work out costing less than the oe replacement. They can be in any colour also.
I have a local supplier of these that's just up the road they are available at ebay from them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820_192259_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820_192259_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    957.4 KB · Views: 129
Back