T25 For Sale

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Ok, I have bought a brand new turbo unit, so I have my T25 for sale.

This T25 is from a Saab9-3 and the Saab NG900, the model is the Garrett TB2569

The turbo has ZERO shaft play, and wheels turn freely, it is water cooled and oil cooled.

I will post photos later, but I am looking for £50 collected, includes wastegate actuator.

It came off a running car, and has no shaft play. I'll post photos tomorrow as I'm in work atm.

You're probably looking at around 1 to 1.5k ish diy.

i read your blog and saw it would fit a 1 litre engine, would i have to run it very low?? how much power would i gain??

cheers, John =]

The boost threshold would be around 3800rpm with this turbo on the CG10, and what boost pressure you run, can depend on your setup, cooling, mapping and the engine condition, so it's difficult to specify. However, even low boost 5 or 6psi will give some very nice gains, especially in torque.

ahh ok, would i have to buy anything else along with this to fit it to my car??

love turbo noobies, reminds me of a younger self

take the standard exhaust manifold and a t25 flange to a metal fabricator and get them to make you a manifold,probably about 100 quid, you can use 1.6 injectors or sr20 ones, downpipe can also be made at the fabricator, wont be hard for them to do that, you can get an intercooler of a vauxhall frontera from a scrap yard and various intercooler piping off other scrap yard cars, oil lines can be made at a somewhere like pirtek,they are nationwide company and are mobile, or a local pipe maker like i have local to me.....

im not sure if nissan ecu's can be socketed for tuning or not, you could use an FMU (FUEL MANAGEMENT UNIT) not the best like but basic and cheap way of managing the fuel, you probably wont be able to rag the car with this though as they dont deleiver enough fuel at high revs which makes the engine run lean and causes piston damage etc etc, seems to be a common complaint with fmu's

all in all you can probably turbo your car for less than £500, im in the process of boosting my civic and im nearly finished, ive spent £340 so far

hope this helps and good luck if you do go ahead, best person to assk is stani on here cos hes running good power with no engine management LOL

The problem with Fuel Units such as the Apexi SAFC isn't the fuelling but the ignition, the ecu adjust ignition based on load.

So when you use a piggy back such as the apexi that modifies the airflow voltage, then it also causes the ecu to adjust load, when it shouldn't.

Back