t2 turbo

GT88

Ex. Club Member
Hi what types of turbo are good for a k11. I can gets a t2 of my mate just wondered how good it is.
And what dose it mean by phase 2.
Thanks for any help.

the t2 turbo is ideal forthe cg10de enigne as its not big and spools up pretty quick!

depends on what your gains are..u culd go for a t25r or t25g.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
The t2 is £25 from a mate. so if it will do the job looks like I have a conversion on the way now.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
T2 is a good choice for the K11 turbo conversion, not too big for the wee engine!
Have you seen the turbo running? Can sometimes be dodgy buying a 2nd hand turbo! (from what I've read)

dude as im doing the same project (cg10de turbo) i shall give u a word of warning!

U will struggle very very hard for insurance as i have shopped around and cus its a modifiaction that increses the bhp of the engine the insurers cant put a price on such a random thing hence i only got 1 quote which is 1,800 fully comp and im 20 with nearly 4 years no claims! as u are 18 it will be well over 2 grand so u are best off either not doing it or waiting until u are 19 and insuring it thrid party!

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
I thought about not telling them..... not good if I crash tho. im 19 in five months and I want to start nearer to the summer holls coz I have nothing to do then and I figured I have more time to play with it then. but will start to get everything for it now.