Switch Pods

Hi,

I’m considering converting my micra to full electric windows.

Firstly, has anyone tried this? If so how, easy was it?

Secondly, I’m fine with the electrical side of it but the problem is that k11 micras didn’t come with rear electric windows so there are no door cards etc for them.

The only solutions I can think of are to mount the switches flush with the door and plug the holes up, which I don’t really want to do if I can help it, or to find some sort of pods where I can mount the switches and cover the winder holes. I’ve been looking around for some but can’t find any.

Has anyone seen any of these?

Any help would appreciated
Thanks

i have put electric windows in the front which is easy enough. i used a high amp double pole double throw momentry contact toggle switch. they work really well and are discrete. make new door cards too thats really easy, could just re trim them and just don't cut the holes for the winders.

i have put electric windows in the front which is easy enough. i used a high amp double pole double throw momentry contact toggle switch. they work really well and are discrete. make new door cards too thats really easy, could just re trim them and just don't cut the holes for the winders.

hmmm, looks like the only option really.

How about i get some similar arm rest/grab handles form a different car that has full electric windows and just use them?

Thanks

Back