Swap Banded steelies for Nissan Alloys + Cash or for cash

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Right guys, after much debate, i've finally decided to swap these alloys. I can't for the life of me remember the spec (Frank is the man for this) but as above, im wanting possible SR alloys or offers? They are white atm and have around 4-5mm tread on them. Any question then let me know, thanks for looking. Craig

Craigsmicra5.jpg

Craigsmicra4.jpg

Craigsmicra4.jpg

6.5 x 13 et 0 and 10 was,nt it craig ? and you have the fronts fitted on the back iirc lol (and visa versa)

Lolz - I hadn't spotted this, I've just linked to the add on RR in the for sale section. Cool wheels I hope it all goes well.

i have a set of 15inche alloys id be willing to swap need a little tlc and some new tyres will get some pics up when i find my camera :)

If these are still here I have a set of Nissan 13" SR wheels I'd be willing to do swapsies for.

There's a couple of pics of them on the car in my thread - they're sat at my dads right now. The tyres have tread but the sidewalls are a bit cracked. No damage and they're in nice condition. If you're interested I can take some pictures this weekend (or earlier if you need them).

Oh and I'm honestly not sure what they're worth, just looked on the 'Bay and they're going for £30 a rim, they're only taking up space so I'd take £50 for the four.

Back