Suzuki Cappuccino

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
Tiny car, 63BHP, RWD, 0.6 Turbocharged engine. 0-60 IN 8 Seconds.

1.jpg

Opinions?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Cracking car, good luck replacing something if you break it though...

And while we're talking about wierd Kei cars, how about the Mazda AZ1/Suzuki Cara?
MazdaAZ1.jpg

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i very very very nearly baught a capp.

faster than an mx-5, turbo sounds and 3 cylinder off beat growl too... easy to tune and over 300 possible.. front engine RWD monster ..hehe

Ian

Ex. Club Member
i wanted a cap for a while. But it would be tiresome to live with on a daily basis with no room for anything. Quite tunable, but for 300bhp im sure you'd need a fat wallet. Always thought the S2000 looked like a large version of the cap.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
theres a guy not far away from me, who owns a small farm thing and hes got about 5 of them! 1 is black, 3 are red and one is silver, ones a shell, the black one is tucked up in a garage, and the red ones are outside.

awsome cars, i remember when i first saw one at a car show, was shocked to hear it was turbo! then i saw a few around matlock and they seemed quick...ever since i have wanted one!

Snikty

Site Supporter
Just a note for anyone thinking of buying one, they are pretty bad for rust in the body work. And as alrdy mentioned, parts can be hard to source.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i was gievn the oportunity to own a champagne silver one (the rarest colour to get) for £2,999, but the rear arches where rusty and when the turbo spooled there was a nock from somewhere........

didnt half shift.

and the roof is awesome.
i was about 10 mins away from getting a loan to buy one. seriously.

They're well cute! The Scooby rocks!!! (my other cars' a Scooby). I would have loved a little Cappuccino but they only come in manual.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
They're well cute! The Scooby rocks!!! (my other cars' a Scooby). I would have loved a little Cappuccino but they only come in manual.

lol you should have written on the back of your Scooby, "my other car's a micra" ;)

OP
OP
H

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
I might buy one of these in 2 weeks or so, I'll post up a nice blog for you guys if you're interested should I get one.

Wish me luck.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I keep on thinking I would like to own one of these - although I think I will see how the Cabriolet ownership goes - if import ownership is too crappy, me thinks I'll stay away lol
Then again, maybe if I get a house with a garage one day...!

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Then again - keeps people guessing as to what it is ;)
I like his little red micra shape thingy around his boot lock - that thing rocks!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
yea the cappuccino is an excellent car, as most people know ive got its big big brother the iggy sport. On the Iggy forum im on a few people have had the capp's and say they are great fun but parts are rare and expensive.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I could use some graphics as there are none on the back due to the respray...

...am so jealous of your badges!!

maybe i can get a good enough photo of the cab badge that it can be reproduced as a sticker ;) or maybe they can be bought via nissan :D