suspension

S

stevenboron

ive read a few threads and the consensus seems to be eibach springs on kyb shocks is a decent enough setup is it essential to have a rear panhard rod fitted once you lower the micra or is this not vital

mike

I love Ed!!!!
You can get away with not fitting a panhard rod but you will over time slowly wear your rear tyres and the drivers side of the car will always be slightly lower than the passenger side. A Whiteline or Nismo panhard rod will sort it out but they take time to come into the country

The Kyb and eibach set up will cost you between £250 and £300 depending were you go., this will give you a near standard damper levels in terms of ride quality. If you are looking for a firmer suspension set up, im currently selling a Bilstein and Eibach suspension kit for £300 delivered (looking in buy and sell)

Moschops

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Are springs springs or are they 'better' as they get more pricey? Anyone got Gmax, AVO, Spax etc?

mike

I love Ed!!!!
As with everything in life, some makes are better than others. Eibach springs are regarded by most members on here as the best springs avaliable for the K11

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
2nd what Mike has said. I have the eibach springs and KYB and its really good. It is still as comfy, if not more, than standard springs on normal driving, but when the pace gets picked up it works magic.