Suspension links bushings replacement?

Hi all, I'm new here.

I've got a Pao with Superturbo conversion.

I am in the midst of getting the parts for a full refurb of all the rubbers and bushings and I am missing the following:

(1) Rear link bushings
(2) Front ARB bushings

I've searched both here and on Google to no avail. Could anyone shed some light as to where I can source those parts?

Thanks
Jeff

Gday Jeff, not much I can do for you here in Australia as we only have 2 Paos in the whole country but I am about to do a Superturbo conversion and would like to see pics of your conversion and hear of any difficulties and quirks involved in the conversion. It took me over a week of searching and asking just to find an english translated wiring diagram. Are you using a factory ecu or an aftermarket computer?

Hi there mate. I'm still familiarising myself with the Pao. I bought it converted from Japan.

As to the ECU, I believe I am using the factory one (I still have the mode dial).

All running gear is also the ST stuff... I guess the fronts are the biggest difference between an ordinary K10 and a EK10?

Still trying to solve my surging UFO problem.. Baked it, washed it with brake cleaner, no go.. Can't find a brand new one either..

frank

Club Member
All running gear is also the ST stuff... I guess the fronts are the biggest difference between an ordinary K10 and a EK10?
more akin to the E15et (N12) aint they ? same transmission etc iirc

15385579_large.jpg

so yours has the supercharger as well as the turbo? because your rocker cover is from a Ma10et Figaro engine. looks like some serious parts mixed in too as the turbo and dump pipe looks after market.
11033165_862060173854670_1361740393850808754_n.jpg