Surrey meets? Or west sussex

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Used to have a good turn out at the Brighton meets but hasn't been one for a while. Would be good to have another one

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
There's a monthly RR meet (first Weds) at the Maypole pub in Yapton (west sussex, down the bottom), guys come from Brighton, and one regular from Caterham. You'd be more than welcome to join us for that.

I'd be happy to go north or east a bit for something else.

OP
OP
T
nice cheers for the info guys let me know when meets are about to happen as i will most likely arrive lol, also im over by guildford so if theres any local guys out there let me know feel like im the only one lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
nice cheers for the info guys let me know when meets are about to happen as i will most likely arrive lol, also im over by guildford so if theres any local guys out there let me know feel like im the only one lol

I'm in Horsham so not a million miles away. Used to go into Guildford weekly to watch the Flames! Do you still get cruises / meets up that way?

OP
OP
T
they still run guildford cruise how ever its nothing like 2005 now its just jumped up forzer kids with honda civics kicking the weel arches in etc in other words no lol not that iv heard of how ever is always nice to go up there every now and then and keep my 6 over 6 streak lol, you know of any others?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
they still run guildford cruise how ever its nothing like 2005 now its just jumped up forzer kids with honda civics kicking the weel arches in etc in other words no lol not that iv heard of how ever is always nice to go up there every now and then and keep my 6 over 6 streak lol, you know of any others?

Only Brighton, but I don't really go to those sorts of things anyway. Too old ;)

There's a monthly RR meet (first Weds) at the Maypole pub in Yapton (west sussex, down the bottom), guys come from Brighton, and one regular from Caterham. You'd be more than welcome to join us for that.

I'd be happy to go north or east a bit for something else.
I could go for that :) would be nice to see some classics (not that I know a lot about them). Maybe a few of us southerners could go?