Surface Dents??

Hi all,

I've got a lovely Micra K11 Equation and I've noticed something about the bodywork. It dents very easily! My dad has a Zafira and the plastic on the doors is extremely hard and tapers to a point so leaves theses little dents all the way up the car. Does anyone know how to remove them easy or how to protect my car?

Thanks

You can get dent removal kits, search ebay or somewhere similar

Dont park beside other cars, so many people show complete disrespect to other peoples cars, its worth the extra 20 meter walk to the shop to stop your car getting hit.

Hi all,

I've got a lovely Micra K11 Equation and I've noticed something about the bodywork. It dents very easily! My dad has a Zafira and the plastic on the doors is extremely hard and tapers to a point so leaves theses little dents all the way up the car. Does anyone know how to remove them easy or how to protect my car?

Thanks

Hi never heard of a Micra K11 Equation what are the specs and could you post a pic of it if possible please??

Cheers
Andy

Hi never heard of a Micra K11 Equation what are the specs and could you post a pic of it if possible please??

Cheers
Andy
Equation is a standard 1st facelift model. Mine is an equation too haha! But I have put new bumpers and wheels on from an SE.