• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Superls's Superls

That was essentially why I was wondering what your plans were with that, when I've finished rebuilding my boat and have some cash to chuck about I'm quite interested in looking into this conversion on my own K10.

I was actually going to have a look to see how similar the CG13 and the 4-EFTE were, as obviously the latter comes with turbo charger and ecu to use it from the factory. I imagine though it would be a far more difficult conversion that just the CG as its not a Nissan engine.

Will be watching this with great interest! :)

P.s. Your right, acceleration is where its all at, the only thing I do miss is being able to cruise at 70 easily, maybe my MA12 is down on power or maybe is just the stupidly long 5th gear ratio, but 70 is an effort :(.

all just a littel update.

she lives for another year!!!

got a new ticket on her on the 8th of march.
had to weld up the drivers sill, actually thats an understatment, more like had to replace the whole rear 1/3 of it.
had to fit new brake shoes and swap my red indicators for arange ones and that was it, not bad really for a almost 20 year old car.

picked up and resumed a project for more powerz, the 4 branched cg10 stroker is feeling a bit under powered now ive got used to it.

im currently working on 3 new inlet manifolds, all in aluminium, (now i can eventualy weld it yey) first is for twin weber 36 dcnf's (like the ones curtis and speedle had) the second is for 1 of the webers, and the third is for a set of bike carbs.

so within a couple of weeks i should have some interesting tests taking place.

the banded steelies have taken the back burner, mainly due to it being really cold outside the last few weeks, but a small ammount of cba crept in also, plus the dreded looking at other cars. but rescently everytime i jump in the car and drive it i have a grin on my face again, so im confident when ive done the manifolds the wheels will follow.

Just caught up with this thread, you have been busy!! I've always wondered what a CG13 powered K10 would be like! Any chance you can take any pictures of it?

Excellent progress though! :D

James.

Back