superlites

pork

Club Member
would they fit my k10? how low could i drop the car if i got the 13s?

iv ggot a imaculate white micra and want to slam it on black 13x7 superlites with the polished rim, think itl look badass

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
BiAS's wheels are 14x6 though, (or possibly 6.5) but with a highish offset. With the fairly low offset you might expect on the superlights you might have some wheel arch clearence issues.

OP
OP
pork

pork

Club Member
can anybody giv me a definative answer pls, got the credit card in my hand and ready to use it!:wow:

OP
OP
pork

pork

Club Member
thats al good n all, but i aint got a clue wot that means to me,

the ones iv been been lookin at are 13x7 4x100 7n

may sound like a siklly question to ask, b8ut once i know, il know:p

frank

Club Member
thats al good n all, but i aint got a clue wot that means to me,

the ones iv been been lookin at are 13x7 4x100 7n

may sound like a siklly question to ask, b8ut once i know, il know:p

those ones are 13 inch diameter, 7 inches wide, with 4 boltholes in a 100mm pitch circle diameter and an offset of 7mm negative
as long as the centre bore is big enough, they will fit, but 7n is a big deepdish and they will stick out bigtime :eek:

OP
OP
pork

pork

Club Member
:laugh:lol, get it now, i s'pose p stands for positive (hangin my head in shame):blush:

so basicly i cant do it really, shame coz i really REALLY want them, any way round it that u know off?

frank

Club Member
that sucks, would look quite funny tho:grinning:

yeh, if your steelies are, say + 40mm offset, a -7 wheel would stick out 47mm more, and a 7" wide wheel would stickout 1 1/2" more either side more than a 4j wheel.
so the outer edge would be 85mm further out :eek: