superlites

pork

Club Member
would they fit my k10? how low could i drop the car if i got the 13s?

iv ggot a imaculate white micra and want to slam it on black 13x7 superlites with the polished rim, think itl look badass

BiAS's wheels are 14x6 though, (or possibly 6.5) but with a highish offset. With the fairly low offset you might expect on the superlights you might have some wheel arch clearence issues.

can anybody giv me a definative answer pls, got the credit card in my hand and ready to use it!:wow:

thats al good n all, but i aint got a clue wot that means to me,

the ones iv been been lookin at are 13x7 4x100 7n

may sound like a siklly question to ask, b8ut once i know, il know:p

thats al good n all, but i aint got a clue wot that means to me,

the ones iv been been lookin at are 13x7 4x100 7n

may sound like a siklly question to ask, b8ut once i know, il know:p

those ones are 13 inch diameter, 7 inches wide, with 4 boltholes in a 100mm pitch circle diameter and an offset of 7mm negative
as long as the centre bore is big enough, they will fit, but 7n is a big deepdish and they will stick out bigtime :eek:

:laugh:lol, get it now, i s'pose p stands for positive (hangin my head in shame):blush:

so basicly i cant do it really, shame coz i really REALLY want them, any way round it that u know off?

that sucks, would look quite funny tho:grinning:

yeh, if your steelies are, say + 40mm offset, a -7 wheel would stick out 47mm more, and a 7" wide wheel would stickout 1 1/2" more either side more than a 4j wheel.
so the outer edge would be 85mm further out :eek:

Back